Moms in the 20s!

Options
Hey ladies!
I'm new to MFP and I'm looking for friends to add on here so we can motivate each other, keep each other on track and maybe share recipes and tips!

Being a mom of toddler it's not always easy to eat the best- but I'm trying HARD.
So I'm hoping to find moms that can relate to the busy mom lifestyle!

Replies

• raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hey Lady!! I am a single mother of two with a business to run and a job on the side, so yes...I have a busy mom life. I've recently begun to look at the choices I have made in the past in regards to my eating habits. It's tough to change so many years of bad habits, but I am doing it slowly! You can feel free to add me and I'll be as much support as I can!!!
  • PoemGirl24
    Options
    I'm a single mom who works full time and have a 3 year old boy so I know it can be hard at times. I just joined this site today and am hoping that it will help me to stay motivated and keep on track. I love food so that is a weakness for me in itself. But hopefully I can find some healthy ways to make food taste good but still be healthy. I love to give motivation and can use some as well. I'm sure we can push each other to reach for our goals. :smile:
  • kenzie0884
    kenzie0884 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    21 year old mom to a 15 month old here! I'm a stay at home mom, but things can still be hectic since I am basically running the household, having play dates, doing the grocery shopping, etc.. while my husband works 50-70 hours (he's salary, so they are always trying to work him). I have to manage working out while taking care of my daughter since my husband works all of the time, leaving me no time to go to the gym. Definitely worth it though!
    Feel free to add or message me anytime!

ETA: Anyone can add me, not just OP. :)
  • nihaotina
    nihaotina Posts: 25
    Options
    Raneylfrick,
    You are what I like to call a SUPER MOMMY! Two kids, business, job AND single? Please sit down while I get you some brownies, sugar free - fat free - calories free since we're on MFP haha. Thank you for replying to my post. Bad habits are definitely hard to change- especially when you're so used to doing something one way for so long. I'll be sending you a friend request and hopefully we can keep each other motivated and cheer each other on! :)
  • nihaotina
    Options
    Poemgirl24,
    Thanks for replying! My son will be 3 in October - so our sons are about the same age. My son and I love eating. It's our favorite hobby- lol. But I completely understand food being your weakness. I love food. I especially love food when I'm stressed- and let's be honest what mother isn't stressed? Right? So I've been doing a lot of stress eating lately. Which I'm trying to over come with other activities. It's definitely something I'm working on. Slowly but surely. I'll be sending you a request. Hopefully we can motivate each other to push forward :)
  • nihaotina
    Options
    Kenzie0884,
    You're definitely a busy bee! Don't you feel like sometimes there's just not enough hours in a day? I feel that a lot. I'll be sending you a friend request. Hopefully we can become friends and help each other succeed :)
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy in my 20's. I have 7 children. Ages 8 down to 17 month old twins.
  • rwooten666
    rwooten666 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    22-year-old (20 weeks pregnant) stay-at-home of a 16-month-old toddler here! I'm tracking now to be in the habit, boost my intake (as I haven't gained any weight), and be ready to lose it after this little one is born. My husband is deploying (again) within three months of the birth of this little one so I'll be quite busy and could use the support. Feel free to add me!
  • mleigeb
    mleigeb Posts: 1
    Options
    You sound just like me! My husband works so much and I'm a SAHM for my 17 month old daughter. feel free to add :)
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am a 21 year old mamma to a 6 month old baby. Feel free to add me :)
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I am a young single mommy of a new little preemie boy. He's my everything! Anyone feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm Tricia. I'm 28 and have 4 kiddos; 9 girl, 6 boy, 3 girl and 9 months girl. We live in southern California. We're an outdoorsy kind of family. I'm on here to get back down to my size 6/8 I was before I got pregnant with my last. I'm half way to my goal! Feel free to add me anyone and everyone!! :D
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 with a 1 year old, feel free to add :)
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and a mom to 3 kids. Add me if you'd like! =D