300+ looking for friends

Options
Hi , I am Carrie from Minnesota. Looking for other women that are 300+ , to do this life journey with !!

Replies

• OGJake12
    OGJake12 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You got this. Feel free to add me.
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I started off at 300. I'm at 285 and need to keep myself on track. Feel free to add me...I'll be here a while! :)
  • kittylover27
    kittylover27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 306 and am down to 260 now. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Sammynd
    Sammynd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • Char_225
    Char_225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, started at 346 and down to 310. Im from Tacoma Wash and if you like add me!
  • runningelves
    Options
    hey i am 27 and currently looking for people to provide support and be there for me on my journey:)
    11128027.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lcastle92407
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lesley. I started at 192. My goal is to get to between 130 and 135. :smile:

45742944.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mariona98
    Mariona98 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi just started a more serious diet and exercise plan
    Looking for friends add me
  • lcastle92407
    Options
    Hi Marlona98
  • Lovelyloralee
    Lovelyloralee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm right there with you - We can do this together! You can add me if you want. There is a great 300+ group on here too that I am a part of :) Good Luck and enjoy the journey!!!
  • lmdavis804
    lmdavis804 Posts: 81
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me. I am from Minnesota also. This is a great site, I have been quite slack with putting my foods in here lately, but works well when I put forth the effort.
  • Char_225
    Char_225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello all, Looking for friends. From Tacoma WA
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I started out well over 300 in the 320-330 range. I am glad I don't know exactly how much I weighed. It would have been hard to start dieting with that big a number in my head. I am glad you are dealing better than I would have. But, I know I would have been overwhelmed. I was overwhelmed just by what I was seeing in the mirror. I broke up the overwhelming feeling by breaking things up into smaller achievable goals. Not even weight goals per se. I had fitness goals like I will start eating more fiber. I will start eating more protein. I will eat less junk food, basically food out of vending machines. I will walk more. Things like that and now I am ready to dive into gym life.
  • Laroka
    Laroka Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started off at 342. I am now 277.
  • urbanfan74
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love making new friends & this process is a little easier when u have someone who knows exactly what u are going thru to help u along the way!
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I started off around there .. feel free to add ^_^