Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

5 bags of sugar?

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
I had my Monday morning weigh in..and I'm at 26 pounds LOST!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I was just thinking that's 5 bags of sugar...and I'm so freakin' happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love MFP!!! Thank all of you..ALL OF YOU..for your support. It's so inspiring to read all of your posts, the good & the bad. That's the thing..we ALL understand...the good days and the bad!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Losing_It
    I had my Monday morning weigh in..and I'm at 26 pounds LOST!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I was just thinking that's 5 bags of sugar...and I'm so freakin' happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love MFP!!! Thank all of you..ALL OF YOU..for your support. It's so inspiring to read all of your posts, the good & the bad. That's the thing..we ALL understand...the good days and the bad!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sydenham24
    sydenham24 Posts: 33
    Congratulations Becky!!!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    That is so awesome, congrats!!!
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Way to go! You're doing great!:flowerforyou:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    wow! Great job! Keep up the awesome work! You inspire me chick!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Wow, 5 bags of sugar! That really puts it into vivid perspective, doesn't it?!

Great job!
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    now try working out carrying 5 bags of sugar!!!!!!:noway:
  • Losing_It
    now try working out carrying 5 bags of sugar!!!!!!:noway:

LOL wouldn't that give everyone at the walk track something to talk about!!! Teeeheeeeheee:laugh:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    good for you!!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Congrats. Keep up the good work.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Imagine carting 5 of these bags around all day...WOW! It sure puts a "face" to the pounds doesn't it? YOU GO GIRL!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!