2»

Replies

• thacute1279
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great Work!!
  • miguelrunner
    miguelrunner Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone. You ALL are very encouraging, inspiring and motivating. I still have a way to go on my abs but it'll happen in time.

Thanks again everyone.
  • miguelrunner
    Options
    Pretty awesome Miguel!! I know it feels great to see all the progress you have made. You look like a different person. Somewhere on here I have my before and after pictures. I saw a video of my self a few months ago when I weighed ALOT!! I was pretty shocked. I never realized I looked liked that........Great work!!!
    Thanks DM! You should find those before/after pics of yourself and re-post them! I find a TON of motivation coming here and browsing the transformation pics.
  • miguelrunner
    Options
    You look very nice!! Very very nice!!! Oh and your progress is inspiring too. :wink:

Good job!! Thanks for sharing.
    :laugh: That made me laugh!
  • Mopetite
    Mopetite Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    wow great work ! You look way younger ! Congrats !
  • miguelrunner
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic. I am just beginning my Weight Loss journey and can use all the advice and wisdom I can get. I am reasonably active and not afraid to try new things, I think my problem is all diet these days. Ugh.... please tell me that you still eat and don't only eat veggies! lol.
    Thank you! :smile:

Congrats on starting your journey! I'm not qualified to give advice and my wisdom is... well... questionable? :laugh: No seriously, weight loss and muscle toning happens when YOU make it happen. That means walking, running, biking, Zumba, gym, or whatever activities you find enjoyable. And of course, eating sensibly. To answer your question: I still eat, most definitely! I'm training for a marathon and triathlon so I cannot be caloric deficient, it would totally ZAP my workouts. I just choose my foods wisely. :wink:

I can't wait to see YOUR progress pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!