Weight Lifting Android App??

Options
ksy1969
ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
Looking for an app that allows you to create workouts from a database, also has some default workouts, you are able to log the weight lifted etc........ Any recommendations? I am looking at JEFIT right now but would like feedback from the MFP community.

thanks,

Replies

• ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine likes to recommended Nike Training Club for workout apps. I don't know how many weight lifting workouts are on it though since I don't use it personally.
  • MzTanya77
    MzTanya77 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Jefit is an excellent app to download for weight lifting exercises, it even does demos to show how the moves are performed, and you can create your workouts and schedule them. Excellent app!
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    thanks. I am going to go with JEFIT. The more I research on it the better it looks. They have pages of existing routines or you can create your own using a database of over 1300 different exercises that all show you how to perform them.
  • heathdk
    heathdk Posts: 1
    Options
    Check out Redy Gym Log! It doesn't have as many features as Jefit, but i think it is much cleaner and nicer to use. It is real easy to setup routines and no setup is required. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redyApps.redyGymLog