Starting Over

Options
I have been on this forum and many many others over years and years of my life but sometimes something clicks and you know it is your time to get serious. I am ready to get serious I know I will have setbacks and that is ok as long as I get right back to eating healthy. I am stopping the salt that I put on everything, Just eating healthy foods which I like and exercising and watching my carb intake due to my diabetes what I should have been doing all along, I am ready to get my life back!!!

Replies

• twosixeight
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I used to surf around here too until I decided to get serious a week ago and change my unhealthy ways once and for all. I wish you the best of luck and success on your journey to get back on track! :)
  • queenkb
    queenkb Posts: 39
    Options
    OMG..I feel the same way. I just emailed a friend about how focused I've become on really eating right. Exercising isn't that bad. My issue is what I eat. I'm trying this clean eating thing. Its really not that bad but it forces me to stay away from processed foods which means no fast food. I am almost forced to cook which I hate or eat food in its natural state without addictives that contribute to the added fat! :( Good look on your health journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you looking for a sympathic partner in this battle against the bulge. :)