Looking for new MOTIVATED friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• truelove7
    truelove7 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new here and super motivated. I have much more to lose than you, but am a full time working mom as well. Feel free do add me! :)
  • Dainty59
    Dainty59 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Dainty59
    Options
    Looking for new friends
  • Dainty59
    Options
    You can Add me
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Welcome... if I can do this, anyone can, I promise you.
  • ashale60
    ashale60 Posts: 6
    Options
    hi add me:)

Im 33 two kids and need to get my last 30 pds off for good as well.
  • LaVonda47
    LaVonda47 Posts: 17
    Options
    I tried Sensa for a couple of months. I felt fuller longer and I did manage to lose 5 lbs. It doesn't have a taste to it all when adding it to food.
  • mrsgrimmer
    Options
    Hi Deborah, I've done Insanity, Asylum Vol. 1, and Asylum Vol. 2 =) it's awesome, I'm hooked!!!
  • misswales631
    Options
    Hello! I'm Rachel, 24 years old and need to lose around 70lb, I'm a lot heavier than what I look and always have been, I'm also 5ft7 so unsure what my target weight should be. Have a few medical conditions as a result of being overweight and it's time to get it sorted!!
  • NadirToZenith
    NadirToZenith Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends too! I'm a 44 year old single mom who has 66 (yikes!) pounds to lose to achieve the weight I'd like to maintain for the rest of my life. My job is at a computer and my lifestyle was sedentary- possibly worse than sedentary- as was so rudely demonstrated when WW's activity monitor twice failed to register any activity at all during the week long assessments. Embarrassing!!

I've set a goal to make small healthy changes including exercise and eating more sensibly to achieve my goal in 365 days. Currently I'm on day 351 and am sad to report that while I've done a good job at exercising more, I haven't been eating as sensibly and have not lost any weight. Yet!

I truly am serious about this effort and have been blogging about it www.nadirtozenithin365.blogspot.com and using map my run to tweet my exercise (@nadirtozenith) but feel I need more accountability. Anyone want to come along for the ride?
  • ellis222
    ellis222 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 54 y/o and trying to make healthy meal choices and increase my daily exercise. I want to go back to being an active, fun-loving person instead of the sedentary, fat-woman I've become. I'd love to have some friends for additional support.
  • mooookie
    mooookie Posts: 22
    Options
    I exercise daily, always do my food diary cause I work on a computer all day so its not a big deal.. Maintained
    my current weight for years now so if you need someone who is more into fitness than food add me.