is it possible...

Options
that my face has gotten skinnier?

In the past few months, my glasses have been falling off my face, and every time I answer the phone, one side pops away from my ear. It's a bit annoying, but if that means a skinnier face (and new glasses), then YAY! :)

Anyone else ever experience this??

Replies

• julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yep you can lose weight from your face:laugh:
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I noticed yesterday that my glasses are bigger than they used to be. I'm glad I don't have to wear them but for reading because yesterday it was annoying! LOL But a good annoying!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    That is one place I really wanted to see a difference, so when I finally looked in the mirror and could see a thinner face line, I was really thrilled! I knew I had cheek bones!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Face first, then breasts, then waist, then my goal, the hips. That was my body's way of losing for these many years. ;)
    Everyone thought I had lost so much because of my skinnier face. :laugh:
    Have fun losing! :drinker: (water)
  • jamie_savage
    Options
    Yes its the first thing people told me when I started to lose. I lost 15lbs pretty fast and got many comments. My glasses are to big too but its because my son grabbed the arms and completely pulled in opposite directions.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Wait till you lose a shoe size.
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That was one of the first place that I really noticed when I started loosing and people always said that my face was looking thinner!
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh, yes! when I loose weight, I also loose weight on my face. When I gain weight, oh, boy, does it reflect on my face!! Fat cheeks!!
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Actually both ends - glasses and shoes! :))
  • ladybug220
    Options
    Sweet!

I lost a lot of weight from my bumm so far, and a bit from everywhere else, but I didn't really think I could loose weight in my face.

I've been wearing flip flops all summer, so in the next few months when I go back to shoes and boots we'll see how my feet size up!

And I guess it's time to go shopping for new frames... yess! :)
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    thats great!! I find I lose weight first from my upper body, face, arms shoulders, and then slowly the loss creeps down to my lower body! It would be great if the bottom half went first, wouldn't it ? :) good on you and keep going! :)