NSV: Pants go in the dryer.

Options
rachie590
rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
Instead of hanging my work pants to dry, i've been putting them into the dryer...actually trying to make them shrink! Yay!

Replies

• JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's awesome! I've started doing that, too. Congrats!!
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I do that too now...in hopes they won't look so baggy on me :) A very nice NSV!
  • rlkilgo
    rlkilgo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    LOL. Works for a short time. I sewed in seams in the back band of my size 20 pants. :noway: Then my 18's. Got tired of it and bought me some 16s that fit. Got rid of all the others. :blushing:

Rachel in Alabama
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've been doing the same thing!
  • beniky
    beniky Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Started daring to do that this week...all of my dresses are hanging on me...into the dryer they go now!
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i do that all the time, shirts especially! My only problem is that I am tall and things tend to shrink up instead of in....LOL Great NSV!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Great NSV. I'm getting close but still waiting for the dryer days. :)) Congrats to you. That's an awesome NSV.
  • aproctor1120
    Options
    OMG! I thought I was the only one who hung things up to dry out of fear of the dreaded dryer shrink! The post made my laugh out loud.
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    LOL. Works for a short time. I sewed in seams in the back band of my size 20 pants. :noway: Then my 18's. Got tired of it and bought me some 16s that fit. Got rid of all the others. :blushing:

Rachel in Alabama

Yeah I'm going to have to get rid of my too big clothes this time. I have pants in size 6-16 from gaining weight! So as I go back down I am going to throw them out and donate the ones in good shape.
  • sammie121403
    sammie121403 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am doing that too! I thought I was the only one! lol. I used to hang all of my pants...if I accidentally put them in the dryer, i dreaded putting them on the next day. Now, everything goes into the dryer. Eventually I had to get rid of them since i dropped so many pants sizes, but now the ones i have can go in the dryer after being washed and there is no issue, they are still a comfy fit. :)
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I need to try this with ALL of my shirts, pants, and shorts.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I've always been too lazy to not just throw everything in the dryer! but that's great!
    I only have 2 pairs of fitting jeans right now, and both fit right out of the dryer but get baggy after a few hours!
  • secshh
    secshh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You guys are giving me hope. I can't wait to dry my pants in hopes of shrinking them because I lost the weight I want to lose.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!