I will take this as the compliment it is meant to be. I think. :blushing:

Thank you :laugh:
  • maddysmiles
    Options
    you look wonderful!!!
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing storyteller. What an AWESOME NSV! You look beautiful.
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!! You look stunning. Yes I said stunning! I loved your story too and was getting anxious to find out how it ended. I'm so glad I stuck with it because Wow!! That's it. WOW
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am very proud to be one of your friends on here. You are doing an amazing job and the dress & you are gorgeous!!! Keep up all of your hard work.
  • SDBerg03
    SDBerg03 Posts: 3
    Options
    Looking good! Love the dress and the story! You're an inspiration :-)
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hot stuff! :drinker: :smile:
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great dress!! You are a gifted writer! You belong on the pages of Glamour, Marie Claire, Cosmo, etc! Just so lovely all around.
  • rodafer
    rodafer Posts: 63
    Options
    I dont know you, but I am so proud of you.
    You look amazing.
    I have felt like you have so many times in the dressing room and it has been such a terrible place for me.
    Thank you for sharing this.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, it is great, and you look fabulous!!
  • eandbmom
    eandbmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job! Great dress! Great story! Congrats!
  • lisquito
    lisquito Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I wanted to jump in and thank you so much for writing this blog.

White House Black Market is the same for me as it was for you - I always LOVE everything they have in the window, but have never even bothered going in because I was sure they don't carry my size.

I was feeling really down because I gained a couple pounds recently, but reading along as you tried on that dress made my heart jump! It made me remember how awesome it feels to realize that the weight is really, really gone, and that it was ME that did that.

So *HUGS*, congratulations, and thank you again! :)
  • Bellvillian
    Bellvillian Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Really cute dress and a cute girl in it! Way to go! I love the determined look on your face in the pic too - nice job! Side note - why can't I fit in a size 10. I can never get into them until I am down to about 165 but I guess its how our bodies are shaped too. I am so motivated by your pic and your story. Thanks for sharing.
  • paynebearclan
    paynebearclan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! YOU LOOK AMAZING! I found myself crying as I read your post. I could feel every emotion you were experiencing. How awesome that must feel!! Congratulations! Just wow! What a beautiful difference. <3
  • cclarkcts
    cclarkcts Posts: 97
    Options
    WTG! You look great and tell an exciting story :flowerforyou:
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    !!!!!!Super cute!!!!!! Congrats!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    I ABSOLUTLEY LOVED YOU STORY!!! SO INSPIRING!!!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Love the dress, you look great in it! Congrats!
  • nshelafo
    nshelafo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I rarely post anything but the way you told your story and just how fantastic you look - I had to say congratulations! Your story made me laugh and took me right there with you. You look absolutely amazing and should be proud!
  • MrsJJUt
    MrsJJUt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That dress is super cute!! And the story of you in the fitting room is amazing. I love that she brought you a smaller size and can't imagine how great that had to feel! You really are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!