Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A jerk at my gym

soldier4242
soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
I cannot believe this has gone on for as long as it has. The people that work at my gym should really step in and do something. I am constantly walking around getting in to people's personal space. I never re-rack the weights after I use them. I am always telling people that they aren't doing their exercises correctly even though they didn't ask me for advice. I take forever on every piece of equipment I use causing people to have to work around me. People have confronted me and tried to get me to chill out but I just keep ignoring them. At times I am quite belligerent. If something isn't done soon I am afraid people may stop coming.

Replies

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Just double down on the CK One and pose in front of the Zumba class.....
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Oh I forgot to make myself a creeper as well. There are just so many douche bag things that people do it is hard to remember them all.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Do curls in the squat rack and then the girls will come at you with a vengence. That or you could always tell them they will be a cow no matter what they lift.

douchebaggery reigns supreme in some places
  • MargaretSans
    MargaretSans Posts: 54 Member
    I cant stand when people sit on a machine and text or 15 min in between sets..or mean mug everyone
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    I cant stand when people sit on a machine and text or 15 min in between sets..or mean mug everyone

What if that is just how they look?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Just double down on the CK One and pose in front of the Zumba class.....

I laughed pretty hard at this.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Slap on a sweat head band, matching wrist bands, grab two 5 pound dumbbells, and do your karate drills in front of the mirror while making "hiya" sounds.

Or come to my gym and watch our bozo first so you know how to do it right . . .
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Slap on a sweat head band, matching wrist bands, grab two 5 pound dumbbells, and do your karate drills in front of the mirror while making "hiya" sounds.

OMG...that made me snort :laugh:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member

Can't forget about the bandana and sunglasses. Its bright in there!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

He is training to increase his power level. It isn't like he has access to a gravity training room. :angry:
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    I cant wait till I lose my weight and my arms grow so I can be a *kitten*!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member

He is training to increase his power level. It isn't like he has access to a gravity training room. :angry:

untitled_zps8175c731.png
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    or the guy that does the splits in front of the lat pulldown machine and then proceeds to to wide lat pull downs from that position...

i still don't know what the splits do for this particular work out
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    You left out drying your one ball with a hair dryer in full view of the whole locker room.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    home_alone.jpg
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member

Perhaps I should have mentioned that right next to the sign that states that I can't drop the bar while doing deadlifts or use chalk is the sign that states "no martial arts practice in the weight room." We have an entire floor with bags, pads, and gear upstairs. Maybe that's it, I should move the deadlift bar upstairs during his karate practice.

I figure that could add some gravity to the room when the weights drop through the ceiling . . .
  • SteveStedge1
    SteveStedge1 Posts: 149 Member
    or the guy that does the splits in front of the lat pulldown machine and then proceeds to to wide lat pull downs from that position...

i still don't know what the splits do for this particular work out

Ok, we really need a cellphone video or pic of this.
  • SteveStedge1
    SteveStedge1 Posts: 149 Member
    "Making love to one machine"

That is to straddle it, use it in several positions, for 15 to thirty minutes straight. No lie.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    i like to be the guy who has to drop the 60# dumbbells from shoulder height, cuz my arms are torched from my awesome burn!!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    In...

...because I approve of this message.