Looking for active gamers?

Options

Replies

• CombatGirl93
    CombatGirl93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love to play games like Pokemon once in a while on DS and minecraft or Naruto on xbox. So no, you're not alone!! haha :happy:

OH MY GOD. THIS IS LIKE ME!!!!! I LOVE Naruto!! I'm playing Emerald on my DS at the moment and I always play on minecraft when I feel like going on an adventure ;) Wooo!!!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    PS3. NBA 2K12, Call of Duty, Batman Arkham Asylum and my all time favorite God of War III.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Avid XBOX gamer here! Currently trying to get high completion on Borderlands 2. When my new gaming laptop arrives you can also bet I will be on that a lot too though I do not play Starcraft however I do play L4D2, Skyrim, Grim Fandango, Ragnarok, Diablo 3, WoW and a few others. Forgot that I also play PS3 but not as avidly, I am trying to finish all difficulties of The Last of Us and finished God of War 3 a while ago and just go Metal Gear Collectors Edition with all the game editions previous to 2013.
  • twosixeight
    Options
    Gamer girl here! I play mostly PS3 games. Currently playing Bioshock, but my favorites right now are MW3, Borderlands (1 & 2), Batman arkham series and of course Skyrim.
  • afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm a nursing student as well! And I like to play Halo, CoD, Battlefield, Minecraft.

Feel free to add me!
  • heathcliffx
    Options
    I used to play Quake (FPS game) quite a bit. Currently fighting the addiction of Candy Crush. I played Diablo3 until I was able to mass kill in Monster Power 10 with my Wizard (Freeze Build). I dabbled with Starcraft 2. Played quite a lot Starcraft 1 back in the day. MMO's are fun but are not good for the diet (EQ)
  • thisoldroutine
    Options
    Hey!
    Starcraft player here, <3 protoss!
  • heathcliffx
    Options
    Yeah!! Protoss!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I haven't played Starcraft in a while, but I simply don't have the PC for it. I spend a lot of time on xbox. COD!

Tonight Black Ops 2: Zombies. YEAH!
  • kmmoreland
    Options
    Another WoW player here. Still clearing content, still working out.

Destro lock, fwiw.
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Starcraft baby, got hooked while laid up recovering from an ACL reconstruction.

Toss Imba, Terran FTW!

(except that my best winrate is vs. Toss with Ghost/Mech 2-base...)
  • drazani
    drazani Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WoW player here, used to play excessively too, but have now cut down to 2-3 nights a week play a holy paladin mainly.

Workout wise I'm 2 weeks away from finishing Insanity and already looking forward to round 2
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    :heart:

I play Starcraft (Zerg)
    Left 4 Dead
    Battlefield
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I am a PC gamer. I do not mix with the console peasants.
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I play Defiance, FFXIV, a ton of single player games and I can't part with my WoW subscription.

I love PC games.

All console games other than Viva Pinata can go die, I fail so hard at using a controller it's not even funny haha.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I am playing FFXIV on Ragnarok LEGACY server atm. I have WoW btu will be canceling sub soon. I also have TONS of games on steam, SC2 - would love to co-op this, AION, UO, EQ2, GW2, you name it I probably have it. Been a PC gamer since I was a kid!

Almost forgot to say - ZERG!!!!!!!

I also play Nintedo DSi/DS3 Pokemon games and phantasy star 0 etc... Not too many consol games though otherwise.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    There are only 2 things that matter to me as a gamer right now.

Is it November yet? And Dark Souls 2 :)
  • iamwilso
    iamwilso Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Hurry up Battlefield 4
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I used to be heavy into gaming...lost 5 years of my life to World of warcraft lol im very active in that i work out 5-6 times a week but just cant get back into gaming like i used to...nothing good to play on PC right now imo
  • brianyeager
    Options
    Black Ops2 (multiplayer online) and Madden 25 (offline). Both on PS3.