New to MFP..

Options
Let me introduce myself to you....I am a 21 year old mother of a beautiful 5 month old girl. She is probably the biggest reason I want to get healthy and fit, other than for myself. I want my daughter to grow up and not have to struggle through the same things in life I had too as a result of being overweight. I hope too meet some friends and get some motivation and insiration from my fellow mfp'ers. Happy losing to everyone, good luck! - Cheers!

Replies

• sunshine4me
    sunshine4me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the best reason in the world to want to become healthier!! Congratulations on your new baby girl! If you need someone to talk with you have a huge community to choose from!
  • lavondrew
    Options
    Nothing is better motivation than looking into your sweet daughter's eyes and hoping the best for her future. Kudos to you for making it happen.

My little motivator is 11 months old, so she's wanting a bite of everything I eat. That's great incentive to only eat healthy things; it's hard to imagine feeding her a Cheeto, so it's easier for me to avoid it.

Good luck!