My NSV: "The Dress" (with pics!)

Options

Replies

• ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Super duper exciting!! Getting into smaller sizes is such a confidence and motivation boost!! You look FANTASTIC!!!! Absolutely LOVE your story!!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: LOVE the black and white stripes! Congrats babe!

And you're a size 10 at 207?! I wonder what size I'll be when I get there! I'm around 240 right now and I'm a 16/18
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Holy crap!

I LOVE THAT DRESS. and it would NEVER look like that on me, but on your it looks SOOO GOOD!

I'm not as "curvy", there would be huge gaping pockets where the boobs should be.

Rock that dress like there's no tomorrow! And just think - a 10 is one size away from SINGLE DIGITS! and 7 sized from where you started!
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Loved your story and you look great! Congrats on your NSV!!!
  • DevinnAlexandriaHill
    Options
    Congrats! I'm a teacher, so I must say that your colorful use of language in your story was very refreshing! You look amazing!
  • huisfi
    huisfi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! Loved your story and the dress is FANTASTIC!! WTG!
  • suzanneism
    suzanneism Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look BEAUTIFUL! Before and After! What an accomplishment! The dress looks AMAZE on you! Love!
  • becajb
    becajb Posts: 50
    Options
    I loved this story and can't wait to have a similar moment myself.... also wish i had that shop in Australia!
  • kates019
    kates019 Posts: 2
    Options
    The dress is great! Well done, the transformation is amazing!
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, you look fabulous!
  • kmpublishing2
    kmpublishing2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Six months ago you couldn't have convinced me there was a Snickers chance in my purse of me being in this dress today, let alone posting a picture of myself on the interwebs!
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great story too! Can't wait to shop in the non plus size stores. :D
  • AbsoluteZen
    Options
    you look adorable and beautiful!!!! way to go!!!

Now I cant wait to read your story when you try on that size 2 or 4 !!!! :)
  • Marvie13
    Marvie13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is a fab story!! and I love the dress.. it looks amazing on you!! Congrats on the NSV.. that's a big thing.
  • Ginner72
    Ginner72 Posts: 1
    Options
    I love your way with words! I too one day wish to wear a dress with confidence, your story made me smile and gives me hope. I too have done the lose 60lbs to only gain it back, to lose 30lbs to only gain it back plus some, anyways great job, you look fantastic in your dress!!
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Props!!
  • teresab101
    teresab101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    saved for later
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I love the dress and you look fabulous in it.

I have a little aside here. I was at Goodwill the other day, I saw this beautiful dress, it was from White House Black Market, but it was a size 8. I bought it since it was only $4.99. I brought it home and attempted to try it on. While unzipping it, I found the tag was still attached, the price was $139. The dress is too tight, it doesn't zip all the way, but it will one day. It's my goal dress, it's beautiful and perfect and I can't believe it's brand new with tags and I got it for 4.99.

Keep being fabulous!
  • beniky
    beniky Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story! That so well described a few forays I'd had in the dressing room in the past...every emotion, every fear, every action...Thank you for voicing it all so very very well!! Congrats!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!