30 Day Shred Results

Options
Has anyone actually finished the 30 Day Shred? I would love to hear if you actually had results that make it worth doing! I started level 2 yesterday but I get so bored doing it. I was wondering if I should push through and make myself do it or if I should move on and mix things up? Don't get me wrong, it kicks my butt! lol There is just something about it that kinda gets to me lol
Thanks!

Replies

• lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I got to the last few days of level two and got really bored with it and i was having to force myself to do it each day and it wasn't fun any more so I'm taking a break and going back to it in a month or two when It'll be new and fun again.

I'd also like to know if anyone has finished the whole program. :smile:
  • jodiking
    Options
    Well this is also my second go around...I started it before and got to level 2 for a few days and then gave it up lol I think I can push through it if I really think it will help though
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I just finished it the other day! I don't have measurements yet because I havent had the time to do them, but I'll do them later today and let you know! I can tell, though, that I got some great results from the Shred. I can clearly see changes in my arms, abs, shoulders, and in my strength. I'd say it's definitely worth it
  • jodiking
    Options
    Thanks!! That makes me want to stick it out! lol I would love to hear your measurements though!! = )
  • mpos
    mpos Posts: 55
    Options
    I am now on L2D13 Shred. I only do it 3x/week together with 5K runs which I did with the help of C25K (9-week) program. As for nutrition, I keep with within my daily calories and if able...also eat my exercise calories. The losses below are the result of both diet & exercise.

The inches I've lost are:
    neck - .5inches
    biceps - 1.5inches
    waistline - 3.5inches
    hips - 3inches

I should also add that I only wanted to lose 10lbs and am now just on the `maintenance` side.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I did the whole thing back in May and lost 12 pounds. The only measurement I know is 4 inches off my chest - and I seem to lose things proportionally.

Level 3 is my absolute favorite. It's fun! I mean, hard as hades, but fun!! I hated Level 2 - still do. But Level 3 is like my dessert for getting through those 10 days.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, I have done the 30 day shred a couple of times and here are the results after the first time.........hope this helps !!!

My start weight at mfp and also my heaviest on 1/12/10 was 164.5 pounds

Weight at start of shred ......154 pounds
    Weight at end of 30 days....147 pounds ........ 7 pounds lost

Bust ...................37 ..........................................................35......Minus 2"
    Waist................. 29 ..........................................................26.5...Minus 2.5"
    Belly Button ..... 34 ..........................................................30 .....Minus 4"
    Hips .................. 37 ..........................................................34 .....Minus 3"
    Saddle Bags ..... 44 ..........................................................40.5 ..Minus 3.5
    Left Thigh.......... 24 ..........................................................22......Minus 2"
    Right Thigh ....... 24 ..........................................................21.5...Minus 2.5
    Left Calf ............ 16 ..........................................................15......Minus 1"
    Right Calf ......... 15.5 ........................................................14.5 ..Minus 1"
    Left Arm ............12 ...........................................................11 .....Minus 1"
    Right Arm ..........12.5 ........................................................11.5...Minus 1"

Total inches lost on 30 day shred is ...23.5

I think the shred was great and I continued to lose weight and inches and i"m now at 119 pounds
    Good Luck !!!!
  • safari20111
    safari20111 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. Inspiration