Not New, but looking for New Friends. :)

Options
13»

Replies

• KathyPerry70
    KathyPerry70 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for nearly two months and try to log stuff every day, but sometimes life happens... The thing I love most about this site is how aware it's made me of what I'm eating (how much mainly!). I don't have bundles of friends on here and am wondering myself what makes a good MFP friend. Not going *poof* obviously helps :wink: But what sort of encouragement are you after? Feedback on entries? Questions? Sharing personal experiences? Anyone mind sharing what works for you so we can all work to be better friends on here?

I'm 43 with about that many lbs to lose. 10 down so far but it's been slow going... Married, two kids, full time busy job. If you can relate and want to work towards being a good, supportive, long-term MFP friend with me, please send a request.
  • Becca1637
    Becca1637 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 21 days and have logged everyday. This is becoming a lifestyle for me and not a fad that is going to fade away. Logging is helping me make the right choices so I can't falter. Feel free to add me and we can help support each other.
  • vanessabeams
    vanessabeams Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you like Ive only been here for two weeks but also will be here for the long Haul :) Vanessa
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    I've logged in everyday for the past month. I don't intend to poof. :)

I'm 24, 255 lbs, looking to lose 100 pounds.
  • Alatariel2002
    Alatariel2002 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm here until I'm no longer considered fat...so I will be here a long time. Feel free to add me as I log daily, encourage, and congratulate. I have almost 150lbs to lose, 40 years old with 3 teenagers.
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been on since Jan. 2013. Im on everyday....alot!!!! lol :wink:
  • sissyr75
    sissyr75 Posts: 24
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.
  • dkirkling
    dkirkling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've logged in every day since joining last month.
  • cxdyer
    cxdyer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I was on MFP last year and lost a lot of weight but gained a lot back when I got off of MFP and away from healthier eating. I'm back and can use more friends too.