From 270+lbs to 167. ONE YEAR of maintenence TODAY!!

Options

Replies

• salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You absolutely gorgeous from the beginning of your journey to the end girl, you are such an inspiration and congratulations on your success!!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Contrags and Happy anniversary... I just celebrated my MONTH anniversary on 20Jun and am looking forward to my second on 20Jul. BUT omg, I can't wait until my 1st YEAR... You are such an inspiration. Keep up the Marvelous WORK!
  • mitzvahmom78
    mitzvahmom78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Keep up the great work!
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Great job!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    You look amazeballs!! Holy cow -- GREAT FOR YOU!!! =) Keep it up and keep inspiring!
  • Bambalina_1
    Bambalina_1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done and thank you for the boost that I so needed from your story, again well frickin done and thanks!!
  • Dandeliiondreams
    Dandeliiondreams Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thats where i am right now !! your starting weight and your end is where id like to be.. Could you please, if you have time, Share what types of meals you ate and what exercise routines you did.. or just anything. You have done great !!!
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    So inspiring...thanks for sharing this. You look fantastic!
  • joyzy
    joyzy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    As far as what I ate, it was just less food than before. I changed how I cook a little bit, but really I just ate less. Also I got rid of almost all junk food from our house. Not having it there made it not a temptation.

Thanks!
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration. You are absolutely awesome and you have become such a healthy fit wonderful mom and you have so much to live for.
  • extraloveable
    Options
    Wow,amazing!! Congrats to you and you are an inspiration to me!
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm new to maintenance (almost 4 months) so it's great to see a maintenance success story.
  • Humanovation
    Humanovation Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That works ;-)
  • crimson0326
    crimson0326 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration and motivate others to do the same! Such a great job maintaining!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Got Milk! Slurp!
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    You saw a need for change...set a goal...did what need to be done to achieve that goal. That is what defines success.
  • Valmar50
    Valmar50 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, congratulations !!!
  • l0vedim0
    l0vedim0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You go on with your bad self. That is a major accomplishment congrats and keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!