So close! 10-15lbs left to go!

Options
sandi117
sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
I'm keeping this short and sweet because I know I will be hitting my goal soon, so I don't want to keep posting the same story over and over again...

Long story short, I decided back in January that enough was enough and I needed to do something about my health. This year has been a year of transformation, turning NOT into HOT!

Without further adieu, my 6 month transformation thus far.

316a37a4ef6e11e2a7d622000a9e298f_7.jpg

Replies

• shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome. Well done.
  • ArmyWifePagano
    ArmyWifePagano Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Damn, go 'head girl! Keep up the amazing work!
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    A job well done!! Great work!!
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Great job and good luck the rest of the way!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Well done. How did you do it?
  • sandi117
    Options
    Exercise, eating better, lots of water... Sweat, tears, hating myself... Breakthroughs, more tears, laughter, learning to love myself... There's a lot that has gone into this transformation so far, and a lot more to go into it, I'm sure.

Exercise wise, I mainly ran and used the arc trainer, light strength training... Now I'm really starting to focus on toning, so I'm more serious about strength training. For food, I still eat whatever I want, but I try to choose healthier choices when I can.

AND WATER! LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER!!!
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm keeping this short and sweet because I know I will be hitting my goal soon, so I don't want to keep posting the same story over and over again...

Long story short, I decided back in January that enough was enough and I needed to do something about my health. This year has been a year of transformation, turning NOT into HOT!

Nice try, I can tell the top picture and bottom picture are not the same people! The top picture the person is holding a camera and the bottom picture the person is holding a phone!
  • sandi117
    Options
    Nice try, I can tell the top picture and bottom picture are not the same people! The top picture the person is holding a camera and the bottom picture the person is holding a phone!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great job my friend...you are an inspiration!!
  • Embee_2311
    Embee_2311 Posts: 47
    Options

What's WRONG with some people! Clearly - very clearly - the person in both pics is the same person!! You've done a superb job and I'm truly inspired how much of a difference 40lbs makes. Enjoy the HOT new bod!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    really impressive results, well done and really pleased for you :)
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great and I know what you mean about almost being at goal. We can both do this!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Great results! Woooohooooo!
  • RunningMama32
    RunningMama32 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness. Oh and "CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!" Sorry the mother in me came out!!
  • giantshadow
    Options
    I assumed he was joking...I certainly hope so!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    OMG, by keeping that short and sweet, you make a HUGE impact with the pics.. You look amazing... big congratulations! Good luck with your goal, though if you don't go any further, you still look fabulous!
  • giantshadow
    Options
    You look great by the way. : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!