100 pounds to lose always looking for encouragement!!

Options
Hey everyone!! I am a friendly father of 2 looking for encouragement along my journey to lose 100 pounds. I can be someone to talk to, provide encouragement, and advice along your journey as well. Please feel free to add me. The more the merrier =)

Replies

• ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Welcome! A good way to jump in is to start replying to topics on the boards and there are some groups you might be interested in joining - click on 'groups' above and check them out -- there are all kinds -gender, weight, age, interests, etc -- like guys only, 100+,to lose, getting fit in your 20's and 30's - just about anything you can think of and there's a group for it. Best of luck to you!! Feel free to add me.
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    188 to lose here! Add me :)
  • Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    I have 148 to lose and am still relatively new. Would like to meet up with more gentlemen with similar goals. Feel free to add me
  • Taylor_G2014
    Options
    Hey! I just signed up and i'm trying to lose 100lbs also. I want to lose all 100 by summer 2014 before my cruise. Most of my friends are very little and don't understand why I need the support. So anyone willing to keep me motivated can most definitely add me! GOOD LUCK to everyone and their weight loss!
    Later dayz xoxo
  • joycehostetler
    Options
    Have lost 52 pounds...still have 109 to go. Add me if you wish!
  • Ben_Avery
    Ben_Avery Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a dad of two aa well who has lost 100lbs and more to go. Happy to share and give encouragement if you want to add me.
  • pghpachic
    pghpachic Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi ! I am new here as well. We have the same goal. We can do this!
  • jfore82
    jfore82 Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome I am new here to and also have 100lbs to lose.. I understand where you are coming from with most of your friends being smaller and not understanding what its like to be our size. You signed up on here and its a great way to start. Congrats on making a step forward and you can do this..the boards here are always great for recipe ideas and motivation..
  • MorningWhispers
    Options
    I am trying to lose 200, you can add me.