JULY GOAL CHALLENGE (JULY 7 - JULY 13)

Options
Hello JGC pals... Hope your 4th of July was a great one. I was camping with the family and enjoyed many naughty foods and tasty beverages (plus, my consumption of water was lacking)! I stepped on the scale this morning and it was the same as last week. So I am not dissapointed... I was expecting a 3 lb weight gain. All my hard work before the camping trip must have paid off.

Here are my stats:

Start of JGC: 182 lbs
Last Week: 160.4 lbs
Today: 160.4 lbs

Total loss for the week: -0 lbs
Total loss for JGC: -21.6 lbs
Total loss for MFP: -29.6 lbs

My husband will be home on Thursday. When I pick him up we are heading to Iowa to spend time with his mother, brother and niece. Should be a good time. My mom-in-law loves to cook (great food :grumble: ) so I hope I can control myself!

Hope everyone had a great week! I will check in during the middle of the week. Take care~

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lovemuffins
    Options
    Hello JGC pals... Hope your 4th of July was a great one. I was camping with the family and enjoyed many naughty foods and tasty beverages (plus, my consumption of water was lacking)! I stepped on the scale this morning and it was the same as last week. So I am not dissapointed... I was expecting a 3 lb weight gain. All my hard work before the camping trip must have paid off.

Here are my stats:

Start of JGC: 182 lbs
    Last Week: 160.4 lbs
    Today: 160.4 lbs

Total loss for the week: -0 lbs
    Total loss for JGC: -21.6 lbs
    Total loss for MFP: -29.6 lbs

My husband will be home on Thursday. When I pick him up we are heading to Iowa to spend time with his mother, brother and niece. Should be a good time. My mom-in-law loves to cook (great food :grumble: ) so I hope I can control myself!

Hope everyone had a great week! I will check in during the middle of the week. Take care~

:flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Been hiking and climbing mountains for the last week in New Mexico with my hubby. That was his anniversary present to me. We hiked 12 miles up and down this mountain. Exhausting but amazing. I still can't believe I did it. HRM said I burned 2400 calories. It was awesome. Haven't weighed myself in a 1.5 weeks and probably won't until this friday as it's my TOM and don't want to discourage myself.

Here are my stats:

Start of JGC: 137 lbs
    Last weight in137 lbs
    Today: ??? (looking to hopefully be 135 for a pound a week weight loss on friday)

Looking to get down to at least 132 lb by August 8 (our family trip to Costa Rica and nothing but bathing suits).

Keep up the good work everyone!!! :wink:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well i guess this will be my last post here. Im off in a couple days for vacation. When i get back in Aug i will up my cals and start a program to gain 10lbs of lean mass while trying to continue with my fat loss.

Started weight loss in Jan 08 @ 268
    Started JGC @ 248 or there about
    last week @ 234
    Today @ 232.

Most of you know my goal was 240 and it still is but im shooting for 10% or less body fat. Im still 16% right now so i have a ways to go. I will take a new pic on Wed for my before and after it gonna be pretty good i think.

You all stay strong and keep up the good work.
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! My parents were here for the last week, so I am giving myself one more day before weighing in. I did reasonably well with my eating, but I didn't get in nearly as much exercise as usual.

And I am leaving on Friday for a week vacation, too... so I am really hoping that I don't get thrown too far off track. It sounds like a bunch of us have fun summer trips coming up. I'll check back in tomorrow with my weight!
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    I am joining in a little late- I hope that is ok.

Woke up early to run and walk and then do legs this morning at the gym. May return after work for spin or go for a long walk.

Still recording my food. Change in the scale is so slow but I am hanging in there!!
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

I have been out of town and eating awful for the last 5 days. I will not be weighing in this week. Sounds like everyone has plans lately. I will check in again next week and hopefully not be disappointed with the results.

Good job for those with a loss! Have fun trips!:drinker:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Well, no loss this week, but I seem to be about the same as last week - so I will take it. I hardly exercised with my family visiting, and the next 10 days probably won't be much better while traveling.

Have a great week and a half, everyone! :drinker: