I'm here

Options
luvlee884
luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
Here I am, after graudating high school at 115 pounds I have recently found myself closer to 145... that's 30 pounds!!! Sad part is I'm strill trying to make "smalls" work!! Silly huh?!?
Well, I want to get in shape, not back to 115, but in shape, healthy. able to work out or go for a run and not be winded. I want to have a healthy heart, and teach my children good habits!! I'm recently married, and I want to be an encourgament to my husband as well, as he has gained too!!

Replies

• luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Here I am, after graudating high school at 115 pounds I have recently found myself closer to 145... that's 30 pounds!!! Sad part is I'm strill trying to make "smalls" work!! Silly huh?!?
    Well, I want to get in shape, not back to 115, but in shape, healthy. able to work out or go for a run and not be winded. I want to have a healthy heart, and teach my children good habits!! I'm recently married, and I want to be an encourgament to my husband as well, as he has gained too!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    You're going to love it here! It's "practically" easy AND fun to lose weight with this site!
    Between seeing your food log totals, exercising, and all the great people on here who are super supportive, you'll do just great!
  • carrotstick
    Options
    welcome! I'm pretty new here too and I am loving it so far! It's only been one week, but I dropped 5lbs already! It's unbelievable; tracking your food and exercise REALLY pays off!
  • sheristeele
    Options
    Congratulations! you are on your way to a healthy life. We welcome you. You will love the site.. It really does help a lot!:heart:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    I just started using MFP last week, and I have found this site to be the most user friendly. The others just haven't worked for me, but this one seems to be a good fit! Good luck reaching your goal and achieving the healthy weight and lifestyle your seeking!
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Welcome and this is a great place to get information and to ask questions. Someone here has been where you are at, and so many others can tell you what works and what doesn't. So don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome and good luck!
  • fabulusn40
    fabulusn40 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey friend I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work.