A jerk at my gym

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Are you the sam guy who comes out of the pool or showers, and leaves a lake of water everywhere in front of my locker, so I can't get dressed without my socks getting soaked?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    You left out drying your one ball with a hair dryer in full view of the whole locker room.

Do you get a lot of people rying their balls in full view in the women's locker room?
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Haha!!!!! Great thread!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    IN...this is making me laugh out loud with, "What's so funny, Mom?" in the background!
  • umieto
    umieto Posts: 46
    Options
    Slap on a sweat head band, matching wrist bands, grab two 5 pound dumbbells, and do your karate drills in front of the mirror while making "hiya" sounds.

Or come to my gym and watch our bozo first so you know how to do it right . . .

He is training to increase his power level. It isn't like he has access to a gravity training room. :angry:

You think he's a bozo now, that isn't even his final form
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Ewwwww don't jerk in the gym.

Nasty
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Are you the guy at my gym who puts the big bang theory on so loud that I can hear the laugh track despite the fact I am playing music... With ear buds?
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options

Nasty

haahaa. made me laugh. Oooh laughing is like crunches. How do I log that?
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    OMG this is awesome!

The guys at my gym have suddenly sprouted vaginas apparently. Because according to popular belief girls are the ones who stand in circles and talk to one another, talk on their phones, text, and do endless amounts of cardio....well if that is a girl, then we have a lot of tall hairy ones at my gym, and I have an invisible penis!

You could be a real D-Bag like the guy at my gym who takes 30 min to do 3 sets of 5 reps on the one and only squat rack in the gym...and he was not doing squats!

Love this thread!
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You left out drying your one ball with a hair dryer in full view of the whole locker room.

Do you get a lot of people rying their balls in full view in the women's locker room?

It's from a thread a couple of weeks ago...that I was going to link to and now can't find. :-( It was hilarious!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    or mean mug everyone
    Guilty
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

Nasty

Why else would they provide the paper towels and disinfectant?......:wink:
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Are you the guy at my gym who puts the big bang theory on so loud that I can hear the laugh track despite the fact I am playing music... With ear buds?
    Well I am a huge fan of The Big Bang Theory. So maybe.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    My fav is the big guy at the gym that comes in and will go in the spinning room and spin for I don't know how long before the class and be poooooring sweat and say "I've been doing this for an hour... yeah... I'm doing awesome!" and then he does the class and there is a pool of sweat and he just oogles me during the class :/

I also see him punching the punching bag and oogling me from there and smiling at me every chance I happen to turn his way... luckily he doesn't approach me because I'm a have my headphones on and am stand-offish! LOL
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Are you the sam guy who comes out of the pool or showers, and leaves a lake of water everywhere in front of my locker, so I can't get dressed without my socks getting soaked?

This, happens all the time at my gym, guys dont dry themselves and the area in front of their lockers is a lake. Freaking rude and inconsiderate...

Oh, and how about the guys who spend all their time on their arms and no time on their legs so that they look like cartoon characters. It makes me smile every time I see them. Dude, you are so out of balance.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the D-bag that walks around naked in the locker room.

NO BARE BUNS ON THE BENCHES!!!

Seriously bro, wrap a towel around yourself. NoBODY wants to see that $h!t.
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Oh, and how about the guys who spend all their time on their arms and no time on their legs so that they look like cartoon characters. It makes me smile every time I see them. Dude, you are so out of balance.

Just saw this exact thing yesterday. I was on the treadmill and this guy gets on on one in front of me. He had a most impressive upper body...huge arms, wide v back, etc and then he had these completely under developed tiny- skinny legs. I thought to myself he couldn't possibly support his upper body with those toothpicks.
    But hey, he was walking on the treadmill in the most inclined position for about 6 min so maybe he is trying to build those legs up a little.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I like to load up the squat rack, barbell on the floor and a bench with weights. Then I go though the machine circuit and get back to to the barbells every 20 minutes or so.
  • froschkoenigin
    Options
    Are you that guy claiming an elliptical machine AND the leg press with your two towels BEFORE you get changed and are actually able to use one of the two?
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Or the new guys who walk for 5 minutes on the treadmill, blatantly making fun of the girl running next to them. They then proceed to follow her to the ab/stretching area where they make farting noises and continue to stare and make fun of her, without realizing that although her headphones are in, the music is off.

What *kitten*. But, I haven't seen them since, so that's a plus!

We also have a guy who believes the gym floor is his own personal running/sprinting track, I can't believe he hasn't taken someone out doing this.