DO THEY SELL PB2 AT WALMART?!

Options

Replies

• Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    All the PB2 haters really piss me off (yes, I mean you, my entire FL)...

When I'm low on fat macros for the day and I want to throw some into my protein shake, or greek yogurt, SO SUE ME. Whats the difference when you buy Chocolate Peanut flavored protein? Nothing. :tongue:
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

When I'm low on fat macros for the day and I want to throw some into my protein shake, or greek yogurt, SO SUE ME. Whats the difference when you buy Chocolate Peanut flavored protein? Nothing. :tongue:
    BAM! What now mudfukas!?!?
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options

It's not the real creamy sticky NUTButter
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options

WOW enjoy your bag of chemicals and GMO peanuts
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

Super-mad.gif
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    No, I haven't, but I really love the taste of peanut butter. It's going to be a substitute for dipping apples in, mixing with oatmeal, etc. I doubt cauliflower would suffice.

I don't know...they have everything else using cauliflower...pull out all the stops. Go for it.
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Peanut flavored pureed cauliflower. It's going to be the next big thing.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    CAN I MIX PB2 WITH BUTTER?
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Never even heard of it...
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Wrong. The processing of PB2 is chemical/GMO free AND there are no commercially available GMO peanuts available in the US. Bell Plantation sources their peanuts from peanut farmers across the states.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

Wrong. The processing of PB2 is chemical/GMO free AND there are no commercially available GMO peanuts available in the US. Bell Plantation sources their peanuts from peanut farmers across the states.

Science?
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

circus_peanuts_spangler_bulk.jpg
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

circus_peanuts_spangler_bulk.jpg

ghambr.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I really want to try PB2. I love peanut butter but I rarely can have it without the chance of setting off a migraine :( I am hoping PB2 might not set them off.
  • nina8611
    nina8611 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes, I buy mine at Super Walmart!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Someone doesn't know what a chemical is. Also can you explain how one defats a peanut?
  • SidsMom80
    SidsMom80 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    No, I haven't, but I really love the taste of peanut butter. It's going to be a substitute for dipping apples in, mixing with oatmeal, etc. I doubt cauliflower would suffice.

I use powdered pb in overnight oatmeal. I've had it reconstituted with water on a wrap with a banana, and it was pretty good. It will NOT taste like regular peanut butter, but for me it's got enough to satisfy my pb cravings, and not blow my calories out of the water.

amazon.com will deliver it to your doorstep.
  • SarahRose35
    SarahRose35 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    They carry PB2 in both the Walmart & Hyvee near me. It's a bit pricey though, like $5 for a jar and I think they're reducing the size of it.
    I recommend trying Peanut Flour & mixing it with Almond milk for a Peanut Butter substitute. It's not QUITE as low cal as PB2, but it still cuts the calories in half. Also, a pound of peanut flour is around the same price as 6 oz. of PB2 & there is no added sugar or salt :)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Someone doesn't know what a chemical is. Also can you explain how one defats a peanut?

Exercise

running-peanut.png
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    Ask your mom to check when she goes next time.