DO THEY SELL PB2 AT WALMART?!

Options
13»

Replies

• Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    They do at mine....but each one is different and each state is too...
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    nvm...
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    i'd imagine this was WAY more fun for the OP than, ya know...checking the walmart web site or googling it.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    All the PB2 haters really piss me off (yes, I mean you, my entire FL)...

When I'm low on fat macros for the day and I want to throw some into my protein shake, or greek yogurt, SO SUE ME. Whats the difference when you buy Chocolate Peanut flavored protein? Nothing. :tongue:

WOW enjoy your bag of chemicals and GMO peanuts

I tried it and it's too sweet for me. But you know what? It's food and low calorie. Good for you for trying to keep to your goals and still enjoy taste. The food police can fight their own battles. You just keep busy working on you. You might change your taste later, but that's you. It seems like a way better alternative to those protein powders and if it gets you through then you will be successful.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You know who might know? Your local Walmart. Maybe call them and ask.
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    i'd imagine this was WAY more fun for the OP than, ya know...checking the walmart web site or googling it.
    Cut her some slack. What else is a 17 year old supposed to be doing during summer vacation?
  • kimlbowen
    kimlbowen Posts: 1
    Options
    Just wanted to say my husband and I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE PB2. We buy ours in bulk from Amazon! It makes eating a lower calorie lifestyle a lot easier. We add some Splenda to ours too.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Cut her some slack. What else is a 17 year old supposed to be doing during summer vacation?

good point gordo.

OP, please accept my apology for the logic i tried to display.
    it won't happen again (today).

<3
    Skullshank
  • CapnGordo
    Options
    <3
    Skullshank
    A heart! Teens love that ****. Nice touch.
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    All this brilliant use of sarcasm and witticisms. Teens love that!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I saw them selling it at my local Kroger's. This was right after I'd received mine on the post. Gah! I guess when I run out, I'll have a look at the supermarket, in case they're planning on stocking it regularly.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    It's not as good as a pb substitute as it is a pb flavored cooking ingredient. You have been warned.
    This. It does well in penang curry or protein shakes. Can't imagine using it on a sandwich though.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    ISLE 5 NEXT TO THE CAT LITTER
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I'm in the DFW area and have never seen it at Walmart. Just Kroger.
  • shayleac
    shayleac Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    They don't sell it where I live. I order it off fitshop.ca
  • LB2812
    LB2812 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    They have it in Giant - but I don't know if all states have Giants (I'm in PA). A natural food store might have it. Got mine at Big Bear (again, don't know if they're everywhere).

I got the peanut butter chocolate flavor & added it to milk - I wasn't as excited as I hoped to be. :grumble: Husband thought it was only OK also. But it'll do in a pinch. Might be good on different foods too or mixed in a smoothie.
  • CapnGordo
    Options
    Did your mom find the PB2?
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't as far as I know. I rarely shop at Walmart because I hate that store. I ordered mine from Amazon!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Amazon, free shipping

At first I tried to mix it to the consistency of peanut butter, but it was horrible.
    Now I mix a few tablespoons with a small amount of skim milk so it is just liquid.
    Then I break up half a small Jiiffy muffin in it and yuuummmmmmmmmmmm!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    They have it in Giant - but I don't know if all states have Giants (I'm in PA). A natural food store might have it. Got mine at Big Bear (again, don't know if they're everywhere).

I got the peanut butter chocolate flavor & added it to milk - I wasn't as excited as I hoped to be. :grumble: Husband thought it was only OK also. But it'll do in a pinch. Might be good on different foods too or mixed in a smoothie.

They have it at Giant? Now I'll have to go look. I've wanted to try some in homemade ice cream but couldn't find any near me.