Day 0 - 90+ lbs to go...

Options
Hi All. I am no stranger to diets but am a stranger to how big I have finally become. Today is the day my weight gain stops and my weight loss begins. My daughter used MFP about 18 months ago and lost over 5 stone (with exercise) and looks absolutely amazing. I have been lending her some of the tiny clothes I still have tucked at the back of my wardrobe and cant believe I was ever that thin. But, as she says, if she can do it...so here goes. I am sure I will be a frequent visitor here and any suggestions for challenges to join etc. will be much appreciated. Good luck to everyone else starting their journey today.

Replies

• pattie0716
    pattie0716 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great that you're on here! I have 69lbs to go and lost already lost 4. I think you can do it. I think we both can!
  • ALG25091
    ALG25091 Posts: 11
    Options
    I still have 90 to go with 70 pounds already gone. I'm giving myself until July 16th 2014 (my 30th birthday) to lose the remaining weight. Anyone is free to add me and we can do this together! Good luck!
  • MrsVin86
    MrsVin86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! If any of you are interested in joining a great group of people on Facebook we would love to have you join us! We are going to support and motivate each other as well as share tips, pics, etc.

If you want to join please go to this group:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/353733064759266/

We hope to see you there!