OREOS. Am I the only one...

Options

Replies

• ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    I don't care for Oreos.

Can you please stop bullying people? Thats rude and against MFP guidelines.

Agreed! No hating on the Oreos allowed!
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I love oreos!! Any kind! I havent had them in over a year because 1 is too many and 10 is not enough.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I tell you what. Let's go buy a package. I'll lick out the cream filling and you can have all the cookies. Sound good?
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I only like the cream. I feed the cookie to the dog

Dogs can't eat chocolate.

Personally, I dislike Oreos. Greasy, nasty chunks of asphalt with crisco filling. :noway:
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    Thanks to this post I have wanted Oreos for the last two hours.
  • minivegrunner
    Options
    take apart normal oreos, spread peanut butter inside, and then put them back together and eat them.
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I like Oreos, but I can resist. My boys however (5boys + hubby) LOVE them. Just picked up a bunch on sale but I've hidden them so I can try to ration them out somewhat.

Google "homemade oreo recipe" ... now THOSE I can NOT resist!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I also dislike the stuffing. The 100 Calorie Oreo flavored packs taste just like the cookie part.
  • swillybay
    swillybay Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The cookies means NOTHING without the cream.

This is all me here. My favorites are the mint Oreos. Oh, my. They are my biggest diet weakness!
  • misti3176
    misti3176 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I prefer Golden Oreos and have unfortunately been known to eat an entire package within 24 hours. :embarassed:

If the only option is original, I just eat the middles.
  • Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Personally, I dislike Oreos. Greasy, nasty chunks of asphalt with crisco filling. :noway:

Agreed! I don't get why so many people like them. "Americas favorite cookie." nooo smh.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Ummm there are "different flavoured Oreos"????... Obviously well outta the loop. Only ever seen chocolate ones in the UK :grumble:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    take apart normal oreos, spread peanut butter inside, and then put them back together and eat them.
    Nutella works better. You're welcome.

Also, bacon
    IMG_20130623_152838.jpg
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Here you get me all excited with the title, and then you let me down! LOL! It's all about the icing in the middle! Double Stuf, Triple Stuf...Mint, Chocolate, Birthday Cake... Ya don't mess with the middle!

Sorry, I'm pretty passionate about my Oreos! :wink:

Totally agree!!!!
  • Codefox
    Codefox Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I like the Oreo in its pure, unadulterated form. If you start doing things to them then you have a processed, unclean Oreo.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Just find either one of these

IMG_0907.jpg
    famous-wafers.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I wanna disagree with you OP cause....drama! But, no yeah, you're right. Chocolates only and I'm happy. Predictable reply from me I'm sure.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options

Agreed! I don't get why so many people like them. "Americas favorite cookie." nooo smh.

There are some foods that just don't tempt me. Oreos, ketchup, coffee drinks that obtain sugar/milk, French fries and others. Mostly it's a texture thing.

I'm glad. It's a win to be able to walk past these things in the store. My husband loves all things baked. I can buy them and just steer clear. My downfall is salty and crunchy, so I moderate that.

I could have a pantry full of Oreos and go for green beans, instead.
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Double Stuft Oreos = the food of the gods.

Anyone who disagrees is crazy, mayne.
  • SMGBuffyDieter
    Options
    I'm the opposite. Just give me a giant ball of Oreo icing and I'll be happy.