Raw Foodist!

Options
I have tried every single diet known to man, and nothing seemed to work until I started eating raw fruits and vegetables. Now the weight is beginning to fall off and it's only been 6 weeks. I've always walked, but that's the most I can do with all the medical conditions I have. However, this is the first time I've had any hope when it comes to food and nutrition. I'm reading the 80/10/10 Diet, Eat To Live, and The Detox Diet books and they are loaded with information. Is anyone else out there a vegetarian, fruitarian, raw foodist, etc.? I sure would like to interact with you. Thanks!

Replies

• heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sounds similar to the Daniel Fast. I did that earlier this year and lost a good bit of weight. I had more energy and my nails looked healthier. I still do this but only modified since it is hard when everyone else at home wants other stuff like chicken and ice cream.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    good job on your progress!
    I've heard of other people getting lots of benefits from raw food. I love my veggies but I usually cook them, I gotta start eating them raw more often!
  • Desisveg
    Desisveg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and eat a lot of raw meals
  • dragoness07
    dragoness07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am Vegetarian/Vegan and I eat regular raw food as well.