Tell Us Something We Wouldn't Otherwise Know (Game)

Options

Replies

• stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I eat haggis and I love it!
  • SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    There is a location some distance outside the event horizon of a black hole where light bends in a perfect circular orbit around the black hole. So, if you were floating there and you look sideways with a telescope the light from the back of you would loop all the way around the black hole and you could see the back of yourself in your telescope. If you built a circular tube that was the same size as that orbit, in that location, you could travel around it at any speed (if you had a car) and you would think you were going in a straight line and all the physical measurements would reflect that, and you would not feel any centripetal acceleration no matter how fast you went, but there would be a whopping gravitational force pulling you to the floor of the tube.

Awesome! :heart:
  • sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    I have a little sister who runs an art class for children who sign, I have helped her out and can say "hello, my name is sam, I am ellie's big brother" and a few other odd phrases is sign. I am going to learn how to sign properly.
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I will not say no to anybody who asks me to dance. I was rejected once and I know the courage it takes to ask.

Amen to that. Preach it sister!
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I was denied entry into the Coast Guard after having lost over 160lbs in 10 months because of an arrest 5 years prior, where I was not convicted of the crime I was arrested, and I had the arrest expunged from my public record. I went on to work for the Memphis Police Department before I injured my back and put all my weight back on.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I have really smooth legs because I'm Asian.
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I hate seeing ppls feet. I think opentoed shoes, Flipflops, sandals, etc should be illegal to wear. No one sees my feet. Except my husband, and it took months after we met before he ever saw them.

I had a blind date once to go rollerblading, and he showed up with flip Flops. I made an excuse and left and never talked to him again.

I judge ppl by their footwear. The first Thing I notice on anyone is what is on their feet.

If I am on public Transport and someone sits down beside me or across from me and they are wearing sandals, opentoed shoes, etc... I will move. It sucks in the summer.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    This isn't actually about me!! Did any of know that the earth orbits around the sun at 65,000mph (104,607km/h)?
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    My husband and I initially bonded over Star Wars.
  • stephen4232
    Options
    I can ballroom dance
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I eat haggis and I love it!

Is there anyone who doesnt? awesomest food. EVER.
  • stephen4232
    Options
    Jenod, you are in Grangemouth, I am in Falkirk!
  • freekat
    freekat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I can't touch cotton balls... They freak me out!
  • SteviMcEwan
    Options

My dad has that problem too. And if you pull them apart beside his ear the noise makes him shudder.

Something about me...
    I am terrified of clowns
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I am an 80's one-hit-wonder musical encyclopedia and I have never been beaten at any musical trivia.
  • ngoziyvette
    ngoziyvette Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I used to embalm people for a living

That's probably the most unique thing on this list! That's awesome.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    My right thumb is double jointed.
  • ngoziyvette
    ngoziyvette Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep unless I'm naked. I hate spending the night at someone's house because I know I'll get about an hour of sleep. There's something about the feeling of fabric on fabric that makes me feel like I'm being constricted...
  • stephen4232
    Options
    I have over 100 first direct cousins
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options

My dad has that problem too. And if you pull them apart beside his ear the noise makes him shudder.

me too! And if they are wet and someone else tries to pull them apart, i seriously do shudder