More B4 N Afta pics

Options
124»

Replies

• constancelawson
    constancelawson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is great, very motivational!!!!
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you really are an inspiration. I am 5'1 and I currently weight 162. I just started my weight loss journey last week and so far have lost 2 lbs. What did you do to slim down your arms? Arms have always been the hardest for me to get smaller for some reason.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you really are an inspiration. I am 5'1 and I currently weight 162. I just started my weight loss journey last week and so far have lost 2 lbs. What did you do to slim down your arms? Arms have always been the hardest for me to get smaller for some reason.

Push ups ! Swear by them! I was even quoted in Fitness Magazine saying 'push ups changed my entire upper body'

I started with 1 a day, next day I did two, then three, four... Just adding 1 a day! and I got up to 80 ... Arm muscles are finicky, if you don't keep working them then the muscle definition will dissapear!

I just started Yoga last week to slim them out as well, I tend to get big arm muscles because i lift a lot of weights too, but Push UPs and good Yoga poses will help slim out arms ... Just make sure to do a rounded work out, work out your triceps after your bicepts etc ... TONS Of Shoulder exersises too!

I'm so selfish! .. lol Good luck on your journey too! If you ever ever need any motivational support or just questions, just give me a shout! :)
  • texasrules1
    Options
    Wow, I am jealous cause you look so great! Congratulations! I am also 5'2 and we short gals know full well where our weight goes, straight to the upper torso! I always have skinny legs, no behind but well endowed in chest, arms and mid section. Just started diet yesterday and looking at these pictures and more like it encouraged me. I weight 152 and since I am older than you I need to only lose about 20 pounds according to my Dr.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I agree with the previous male, but I'm married so that is all I'm going to say about that :smile:. I'm surprised no one has asked, has the ex seen you since the change?
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Has he seen me ? Yes ... In divorce court yes he saw me after I lost my 50 lbs, he didn't recognize me ... it was a shining moment for me lol ...

texasrules. You can do it :) And yes all my weight carries in my face, and my stomach. I realize I'll never have a six pack You'd think 'Oh yes you can' lol but 6 years later, still can't get one, I've come to terms ! haha ... But all we can do is love what your momma gave ya! :)
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! congrats!
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Amazing job - you look fantastic!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful - i'm 5'2 and I hope to look like you some day. I am 30 in 6 months and would really like to start my thirties off looking healthy.

You look really healthy and active. It has made me realise that i need an active lifestyle going forward, i want to be that active, healthy person like you :)

Thanks for sharing it's so inspiring!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you were able to retrieve those beautiful pictures of you in 2006. :cry: how sad it is to lose a piece of your life on film.

As for your weightloss...........WOOT WOOT!! You have done a wonderful job of becominghealthier. SO proud of you!:drinker:
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look completely different! I'm glad you are maintaining so well. That is the hardest sometimes.
  • mizyvee
    mizyvee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You have done great! Thanks for the before and after pics they make a world of difference for those who are on the brink of quiting (not that I am). I love to see progress and want to be that person that can shine just like you. :)
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Bump! Congrats!! You look AWESOME!!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I had to scroll back up as I thought it was a different girl !!!! You look stunning ,would have loved to have saw your ex`s face when he saw you lol
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!