Warm water and lemon in the morning.

Options
I have done my reading on the benefits of warm water and lemon first thing in the morning. Such as, weight loss, metabolism, skin, etc. My question is, I know it's good to take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, but is there a certain amount of time after consumption that I should wait before eating ?

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    In case you are in good health and weigh 70 kg or less, it is advisable for you to have juice of one-half of the lemon squeezed into one glass of water, twice daily. However, if you weigh more than 70 kg, juice of one whole lemon in a glass of water should be preferred. For maximum benefit, this mixture should also be taken two times a day, though you may dilute more lemon juice according to your taste if you wish.
  • nanianela
    Options
    I read that already online, I know how much to take, I can't find anything that tells me how long to wait before I eat something, or if that matters. Thank you though !!!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I know it says to take it on a empty stomach i would maybe wait 10 minutes before eating something