My NSV: "The Dress" (with pics!)

Options

Replies

• PMDiva
    PMDiva Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My fitness buddy, I am so proud of YOU!!! WOW! You always inspire me and let me know that I am not crazy when I put on a medium t-shirt on yesterday and I could wear it but I am 208 lbs. I thought that this is some type of fluke. A size 10!!! This is great. I have not tried anything lower than a size 14 but on Saturday I purchased a skirt, size 14/16 in Lane Bryant. Tried it on a couple of days ago and it was very loose. I am going to wait until my birthday in September before trying size 12 or even a size 10!!!

Keep up the great work, it is paying off and thanks for always keeping this grandma on track!!!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    The dress is beautiful and so are you!!
  • Charity2001
    Options
    Great Job! I love the way you wrote out your story! Sounds like an author to me...Congratulations job well done!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great story and awesome results!!!
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great post! Funny-I love that store too and was thinking of treating myself to something from it when I reach my goal weight!
  • butreally12
    butreally12 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!! And I know others have already said it... but I love your writing style! Are you a famous writer I just don't know about? :)
  • runawaydoll19
    runawaydoll19 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    HOT!:)
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Not only am I impressed by your weight loss, but your story is also very well written. You definitely got a brain to go with that bod!
  • YamRector
    YamRector Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you made me laugh loudly!!! so funny and true story:-)
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!:flowerforyou:
  • paleopin
    paleopin Posts: 47
    Options
    i love that store too! Great job! You look amazing!!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, it can relate to it and can't wait to have a similar story. You look great
  • teaparty75
    teaparty75 Posts: 170
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL !! you look awesome and that dress is really cute !
  • kmpublishing2
    kmpublishing2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!! And I know others have already said it... but I love your writing style! Are you a famous writer I just don't know about? :)

Don't I wish!! Thanks!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats! :)
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Ha, I love the story :D Congrats - the dress looks lovely :D:flowerforyou:
  • reddevil29
    reddevil29 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    If your not an author already Id set about starting your first novel as that was an epic tale!! You happen to look absolutely amazing too :-)
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Love the story AND the dress!!! Congrats!!
  • maddymartinec
    Options
    Congrats!
  • slenderbysummer
    slenderbysummer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great and love the dress!
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oh I loved your story! Thanks so much for sharing! The dress is so pretty and you look amazing in it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!