40lb lighter and my too small jeans *pic* (I hope!)

2»

Replies

• cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Skeeps, the picture is there for those who do not cut and paste. I just saw the pic and look like she dropped a load in her pants because they are so saggy.. LOL... I know what you mean.. they are definitely too large to wear anymore without some serious seamstress activity. :laugh:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    OK this thread led to a thing happening that I never imagined would happen again.
    I followed the advice given me by ODonna...and late last night I went into my daughters room (the one in the picture, she is away at University, but has left some stuff behind) and I found 4 pairs of jeans, I tried on the first and it was not going to fit, in fact although I got them up, they were NOT going to do up! I looked and they are a size 7! So I then tried on another pair, and these DID do up...then I tried on another pair...and these did up too, then I tried on the last and yes these did too...I took a look at the size label thinking they must be a UK12 (US 10) and no...they are all SIZE 10!!! (US 8) I could not believe it...really could not believe it.

I have been wearing a pair of them all day today, as we went to the mainland to help my daughter move, I said to her "I am wearing a pair of your jeans" and she said I could have them all as they are old ones she doesn't wear anymore...I now don't have to buy new jeans, I have 3 pairs of jeans, they may not be new, but the fact that they fit me is better than going and spending a £1000 on new clothes!!

I CAN FIT INTO A SIZE 10.....WOW.....just WOW
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Fabulous! And very funny first pic!
  • ndm531
    ndm531 Posts: 33 Member
    Hey Baggy Butt (in this case a true compliment) I loved your pictures. But I have to ask, which one is you and which one is your daughter. Good grief you look like sisters - both gorgeous and fit!!! Keep up the great work.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Which one is your daughter Karen?
  • karenjoy
    lol why thank you, I am the 44 year old in the big hat and she is the 19 year old with the fab dress :flowerforyou:

Seriously, I am still so happy that I am in the size 10 jeans that I keep going and shaking my size 10 a** at my husband! lol
  • karenjoy
    41313_446264703768_658183768_5009775_4830865_n.jpg

OK, just to clear this up, you can see my face much better in this one!

That is my other daughter with me, so a bit of a rose between two thorns I feel :-)
  • karenjoy
    41651_658183768_6389_n.jpg

me in my size 10 jeans!!

Excuse the bad hair, it was the end of a long day, but you can tell by my grin how pleased I am!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Yeah, skinny jeans and flatter stomachs always trump long hard days.
  • do you have some before pics too? Well done btw, you look great.
  • You look AH-MAZE-ING!!! And YAY! for hand-me-down jeans when you are having a wardrobe emergency!! Way to go!!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing! You look amazing!
  • Congratulations!!!! This makes me want to stick to my diet.
  • i remember when i fit into a 12!!!! i was on the clouds!!!!! Congrats to your great work. and i agree...which one is you? both look awesome!!!
  • HA HA!!! Way tooooooo BIG!!! Good job!
  • That's Great!!!! I can't wait to see what you look like with jeans that actually fit you. Way to Go!!!
  • omg, y'all are PRESH!! such a gorgeous family!! i love the picture of you in your sz 10 jeans; that grin is adorable!

but... can you PLEASE ask your daughter (the one on the left) where she got that AH-MAZING DRESS?? and i LOVE her hair, too! O_O
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    I was going to tell you to go shopping for new jeans, but it looks like you got to go shopping in your DAUGHTER'S closet! How great is that??!! Yay for you!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • You look stunning..even with the saggy toosh! Good Job!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!