Options
13»

Replies

• jessidenn3
    jessidenn3 Posts: 34
    Options
    69673.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I have droped 2 sizes I am exsited. This is a good destraction from the hurt.
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    First and foremost congratulations on getting healthy and loosing weight:flowerforyou:
    I think the guy was a dud and just wanted to hurt your feelings, not to mention the mess he left you in. I will send you a private message to give you some ideas on what to do.
    I think the best way to get back at the guy is to live good, keep up your weight loss, spend lots of time with your kids, find things to do that don't cost a lot, (picknick in the park, hike through the woods, a day at the lake and so on) get out, meet people, find a nice church, build a support system around you. You deserve so much more , don't limit your life by thinking you will never be happy again, happyness is an attitude ( and yes if you can't do it right now, fake it) There are a lot of great things still in your life, you have beautiful children that love you and an online support system and God loves you too. Trust me you will look back on this in a couple of years and think that it was a good thing, there are people out there who don't judge you by what you look like and expect you to be perfect, go out and make new friends...Just look how many you have on here:love:
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this. I agree with the others. Your bf is not worth the grief. He said things to hurt you so and tried to make it sound like his failures are your fault. Don't take that on....his failures are his fault. I also agree that you need to see a lawyer, not only for child support, but you may have some recourse regarding the money that he stole from you rather than paying bills.....not sure but worth a try. If you work for a large company many of them offer Employee Assistance Programs. check into it as there might be a way for you to get free legal or counseling servicies. As for the late payments....if you call your mortgage company and other companies that are owed money they would probably be willing to work out a payment plan. Most companies would rather do that than have the account closed due to bankruptcy.

Good luck and hang in there, our thoughts are with you.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Have you tried loans? Thats the only thing I can think of other than a payment plan-- Ask them for help meaning the company you owe- see if they can work with you- Usually the electric company will work with you as far as the mortgage company thats a tough one but try anyway--- You should also consider this a life lesson as far as its in your name you pay it-- Again I am very sorry this has happened to you-- but just remember what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger===

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Forget him! You look beatiful in all of your pictures! That's just the devil's way of trying to bring you down and stop you from suceeding at your goals. Don't let him discourage you! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: