Pick your body

Options
Mslmesq
Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
Just for fun, what person does your body most resemble, whose body would you like it to most resemble, and who do you think has the most attractive body to the opposite sex? They can all be the same person too, but then I might be really jealous.

For me. I think my body most resembles Sarah Jessica Parker (short, thin, curvy). I'd like it to resemble Jennifer Anniston (curvy but muscular). I think men like a body like Meghan Fox, taller full sexy curvy.

Women, men, what about you?

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Whose body does it resemble? I have no clue!

Whose do I want it to resemble? I just want to be the very best me.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

I pick this one.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options

Ditto! :happy:
  • Monster008
    Monster008 Posts: 884
    Options
    Brad Pitt... Fight Club. That's my goal
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

Couldn't have said it better myself
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm probably built most like a shorter Sophia Vergera with more body fat. So she's my "goal inspiration." If only I could be taller!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    My body resembles... nobody of note, that's for sure.

I want my body to resemble mine, except with 5% less body fat.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I'll play.

I guess my body is similar to Jersey Shore's Samantha, because she has thick legs?

I wouldn't mind having my body look like Nicole Scherzinger's body....she is a knockout !
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I'm probably built most like a shorter Sophia Vergera with more body fat. So she's my "goal inspiration." If only I could be taller!
    Me, too. I'm very curvy, but I will never lose those curves. I just want to continue to be healthy and learn to love my body even more. Working on that one. :)
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options

+1
    Epic answer doll! :drinker:
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options

Couldn't have said it better myself

Have to go with this answer myself.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Fun :)

I think my body most looks like - Marylin Monroe or Khloe Kardashian right now I guess? Curvy

I'd like my body to look like - Karrie Walsh or Jessica Biel

I think men find this body type most attractive - Mila Kunis - maybe its because I'm 5'11 but I think guys like tiny little spinner girls
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'm shaping up to be a stumpy 5'0" version of Jessica Biel with more muscular thighs I think. I'd LIKE to look like Christmas Abbot, and I think men like Selma Hayek.
  • psykins
    psykins Posts: 76
    Options
    I think that, if I was reeeeeeeally fit (spoiler: I'm not!) my body would be similar to Beyonce's. Yeah, even tho I'm a white girl, I got a huuuuuuge booty and big ol thighs :)

I'm not a fan, but right now Miley Cyrus has a SLAMMIN bod. I would love to have that body.

As for whose body is most attractive to the opposite sex...well, my husband never has crushes on celebs :P But he says he likes short skinny girls so...Natalie Portman?
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Sarah Jessica Parker is curvy?? Since when??

I'd say she's pretty muscular...
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    goal physique- rob riches
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Mine resembles a goddess. :bigsmile:
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Right now, my body most resembles the woman that plays Berta on 2 1/2 men, I'd like to look like Queen Latifa, or Cameron Mannheim. To the opposite sex, my husband always says me, or Sarah Michelle Gellar. :-)
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Not sure who my body most resembles but to be honest I love my body. I see women on this site all time whom I believe have a much sexier body than the women I see on television. As far as men, there is too much of a variety to narrow down what "most" men are attracted too---that's why those hottest women count down mean nothing. Also, I think it depends on the environment--where I grew up most men think Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, and Jennifer Lopez are the hottest women on the planet; are they really, no---I'm sure we could search this site find women much hotter---without makeup (nothing like natural beauty).

----to sum it up, I think I am beautiful woman with great body that is getting fitter by the day