NSV- I can RUN!

Options
2»

Replies

• GeekNeko
    GeekNeko Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Very cool! I have been thinking of starting to jog but can't imagine myself running...

I felt the same way when I was starting. The first few sessions were basically sweaty, breathless torture... but there's one point where it becomes enjoyable. You go for weeks thinking "this isn't for me", "my god what am I doing", and "it's so hot why am I running ON THE SUN"- then suddenly, you find your mind wandering, getting lost in the music or the rhythm of your own steps, and before you know it, you're back at your own front door feeling awesome. :bigsmile: Go for it! (Plus, if you end up really not liking it, there are no big equipment/membership costs to make you feel like you have to continue with it.)
  • hope1220
    hope1220 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was the same I never thought I would be a runner, now I can run up to 27 min
  • Flagirlof3
    Flagirlof3 Posts: 86
    Options
    Congrats, when I completed the c25k, I continued to run for 3 miles then I joined the c25k to 10K with a lot of the same people on cool running :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!