Am I the only one?

Options

Replies

• Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Ha i stalk the success stories and just sit here all envious and wanting to fast forward another 6 months =P
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Not alone, I stalk MFP all day, either on the laptop or my cellphone. :D
    THIS ! LMBO! I thought that I was the only one and that there was something wrong with me. Or that's at least what my hubby says.:laugh:
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I do, but my reason is directly related to boredom. I should be out on the treadmill though.....
  • kimkm5
    kimkm5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, No. But I just started trying to reach out. I have been working out and tracking my calories on myfitnesspal for months, but I have not connected to the message board. I have been pretty faithfully logging what I eat. The app says that I am within the calorie limits and I am not losing weight. I have lost a total of 5 lbs in 3 months, I\ve bee working out a lot. I am so jealous of you all, but glad for you.
  • cicibeanz
    cicibeanz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm here too. :)
  • kinzerbud
    kinzerbud Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ha i stalk the success stories and just sit here all envious and wanting to fast forward another 6 months =P

This. :)
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I visit MFP multiple times a day because I like to connect with people struggling with the same things I am. Anyone can friend me. I try to be supportive to everyone.
  • marlo665
    marlo665 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm here too.
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday and at least 5 to 10 times a day. I never sign off and I always have the tab open. I also take my iPad to work and troll and troll. It helps me make smart decisions while I am at work.
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    When I went through some really bad stuff years ago, I adopted the habit of counting my blessings and focusing on what's good instead of what's bad, and it makes a bid difference for me. We have more control over how we feel than we think, IMHO. I hope things are looking up for you soon!
  • KarmaKills
    KarmaKills Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    No girl, you're not the only one. :)
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I always find myself stalking. Keeps me from looking in the fridge and staying motivated.
  • shayshee1990
    Options
    Between reading forums and watching grey's anatomy. As soon as my daughter goes to sleep I have to keep my mind busy otherwise I'll start eating sweets without even noticing lol.
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm here too... :^) I work midnights (actually 7pm-7am) and I check in pretty often! We're all in this together.
  • Lutah7
    Lutah7 Posts: 45
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind responses. Made it through one more night!
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Nope not alone
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You are def not the only one! It's like my ritual going on MFP before bed.
  • Miss_Maree
    Miss_Maree Posts: 33
    Options
    I think that's what social media, and MFP, can be good for! Just remember, its part of the human condition to feel alone, and that is why we are never alone. We all feel the same emotions at some time.

Next time you feel down, (night time is always the worst) make a cup of tea and try focusing on only positive memories, or daydreams, or pull up some viral puppy videos! Anytime that little voice comes up with a negative thought, or sad memory, tell it "Nope, I'm too tired for you tonight. Let me be." and just distract yourself with something else at least until you are able to go to sleep.

Usually, you will feel better in the morning. If not, you are welcome to write me a message! I can always lend an ear. ;)
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    3ee7e57e75cf7d241400f65d27dc2ec4.jpg

How very very true this is. :( It's like looking in a mirror.

And no honey, you're not the only one. I've been going to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 on weekend nights just because I am so achingly lonely and depressed. I post random crazy stuff on my wall, and I'm sure my friends question my sanity - it's ok, cuz so do I. :P I have good days and bad - this month has just been particularly rough. But we're never ever totally alone. *HUG*
  • nvolkert90
    Options
    No your not the only one. You can do this.