What junk food do you happily include in your daily cals?

Options

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Really good ice cream. 1/4 cup a day. And Ritter dark chocolate with hazelnut. A little tiny square.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I eat all the foods.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    None, because I don't consider chocolate, wine, or anything else that I eat to be junk food.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Homemade Banana Bread with a Tbsp of Nutella on top. OMG a gift from the Gods!
  • omgitsgarry
    omgitsgarry Posts: 138
    Options
    I eat all the foods.

Ditto. I eat all of the junk.
  • Mom2QJandT
    Mom2QJandT Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not sure that it's really junk food, but I have to have calories for wine or I get cranky!
  • mkanak
    mkanak Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    None. With so-so diet you will get so-so results. And I cant be satisfied with anything than the best.
  • juliakessel7
    Options
    ICE CREAM :) Happily and proudly. It's summer...Ya gotta live a little! Regardless, you should never deprive yourself of foods you enjoy! Moderation is key!
  • shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good question! For me it is potato chips. Yes any flavor. I tried to give them up completely but could not do it.
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've become addicted to Boom Chicka Pop popcorn. But if I had my way, I'd eat fries every day:blushing:
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Beer is the worst serial offence. Also I love chocolate, so the occasional magnum, chocolate ice cream and/or chocolate bar as well.

Also, the occasional packet of crisps (US:potato chips) - they are not as bad as they're made out to be :-)
  • corrsfan
    corrsfan Posts: 26
    Options
    Cadburys Time Out. 170 calories of chocolate covered wafer deliciousness!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Ice cream of course:)! I eat ice cream almost everyday. If I have enough calories I'll put some cookies in it.

Ditto for me! I make sure to leave enough room for it every evening.

I usually eat mine for my breakfast:D.
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wine! I love wine.. :love:
  • nativeprincess35
    Options
    My daily french vanilla coffee creamer. It is my biggest downfall. Way too many calories and sugar...but I have to have it. :-(
  • 6ofone
    6ofone Posts: 13
    Options
    chips and cookies ( all types) :smile:
  • meltedsno
    meltedsno Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    18 fat free pretzel twists and a glass of wine... yes, I actually do count those little buggers out... otherwise, I could easily eat the whole bag (and have!)... so I count out what I can have and savor every single bite... amazing thing is, I am actually "tasting" them now, rather than just shoving in, chewing, swallowing.
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I really have a weakness for baked ketchup chips. Can't get enough - had some yesterday and might even go get some tonight. Better than regular chips I guess!
  • VeganGlasgow27
    VeganGlasgow27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Recently, grilled hash browns. Or alcohol.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Definitely wine.... must have! :love: :drinker: