From 205 (my heaviest) to 135... (video)

Options
lesliemk
lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
I finally put what seems like a long two years into a little video. Honestly, the journey has been amazing and FUN (mainly part to so many awesome MFP friends) and learning how to make this a healthy lifestyle. I lost almost all of the weight in the first year, but as I'm sure you guys ALL know.... the toning, muscle building, improving ones health & fitness never ends.

2mws951.jpg

Replies

• sa993
    sa993 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on a great job! You look fabulous!
  • anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome...Congrats you have done accomplished a great achievement! You look great!
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    Well done! What an inspiration for your daughters...and the rest of us as well. Way to go Mom!
  • katg73
    katg73 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great story! So happy for you and all you've accomplished :). Keep up the great work!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and very well done. My favorite was you jumping around in your little workout skirt. You looked like you were having so much fun! And you girls are beautiful. Your silver fox of a hubby's not bad either! Congrats on your amazing journey! Share this whenever and wherever you can. You should be so proud!
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and very well done. My favorite was you jumping around in your little workout skirt. You looked like you were having so much fun! And you girls are beautiful. Your silver fox of a hubby's not bad either! Congrats on your amazing journey! Share this whenever and wherever you can. You should be so proud!

THIS!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Loved watching! Great changes. Thanks for sharing!
  • danay86
    danay86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Congratulations!! I am a mother of three and is not easy to lose it with the strees that this carry on.
  • karlastockham
    Options
    Way to go! Absolutely amazing :)))
  • PepePants
    PepePants Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great vid! Really inspiring!
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • nevergiveup51
    nevergiveup51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    great job! congratulations!!
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options

THIS!

this! :flowerforyou:
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! ♥
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    The best part for me was also the jumping around in your little skirt. I was all WOO-HOO YOU GO GIRL, but then I started getting all teary-eyed at the marriage got stronger bit. Tears of joy for you and I don't even know you!
  • lynnkieu
    lynnkieu Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Your video made me kind of teary! Amazing story and great job. You've put in a lot of hard work and it has paid off. I'm touched by your motivation as a mother. I feel the same way, I want to be a healthy example to my children. I don't want them to struggle the way I did (growing up my Asian mother wouldn't let me be active by playing in sports because she didn't think it was "ladylike", instead she encouraged me to not eat in order to fix my weight problem). It's so important to take care of our bodies and to be healthy and to make sure our children have a good self image. Again, congrats. You're an inspiration!
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    wow, what a great video. That really inspired me!
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    I got teary eyed watching that. That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • trpgsinister
    Options
    Great Video. Glad you accomplished your goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!