Somewhere to put a tattoo

Options
My birthday is coming up and I want to get a tattoo. I know what I want but I need somewhere to put it so that it can be hidden from family and just in case I don't like what I see.
Any ideas

Replies

• Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Ankle. Make it where if you put on a sock, It doesn't show.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Back
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Mine are all easy to hide for work.....top of my foot, down e side of my torso and my shoulder. I'm sure they would be easy enou to keep to yourself
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have 4 total. The most secret one (which I actually wish I could show off more) is on my upper thigh. Great spot to hide it if need be =)
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    If you're worried you won't like it then if I were you I woudn't get a tattoo at all!
  • FretheMJsmokingcannibal
    Options
    I might try for the back of my shoulder or my ankle. The back one sounds better though because I tend to wear ankle socks in the summer so the ankle is a no go unless I want to put make up on it in front of family.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    If you're worried you won't like it then if I were you I woudn't get a tattoo at all!

Unfortunately this is it. Gotta be 100% sure about your tattoo before you get it.
  • __Aid__
    __Aid__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a full hidden back tattoo
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options

This! :) But if you're sure, put it on your hip area. I have one there and have managed to hide it from my family for more than a year already. No one has a clue ^^
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

Yeah, this. Only get a tattoo if you're 100% sure you'll like it.

I thought about each of mine about 4-6 months before making a final decision.
  • tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Somewhere where it's easy to hide. Most people (maybe 4 in 5) I know regret getting tattoos in obvious places because they eventually change their mind state to a different one from when they got it in the first place.

Just my opinion though, it's your body :)
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    I always figured I would get a little lawnmower and guy pushing it in the "downstairs" area.
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    I always figured I would get a little lawnmower and guy pushing it in the "downstairs" area.

Ha! brilliant:tongue:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Getting a tattoo should be a long processes. It should be something that means something to you or something that you absolutely love. It has taken me years to put my tattoos together and make sure they are exactly what I want. If you have not gone through any thought process please don't get one.
  • razzle29
    razzle29 Posts: 9
    Options
    Getting a tattoo should be a long processes. It should be something that means something to you or something that you absolutely love. It has taken me years to put my tattoos together and make sure they are exactly what I want. If you have not gone through any thought process please don't get one.

This! 2+ years and still designing my sleeve in my mind :)
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have only 2 tattoo's and will be getting my third in about a month.... looking at getting it behind my ear! I think it's cool and super sexy all at the same time :happy:
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Right above the baby cave, ftw!
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options

This! 2+ years and still designing my sleeve in my mind :)

I've wanted the same one for 8+ years now... never can seem to come up with the cash... lol, there's always something that pops up!
  • razzle29
    razzle29 Posts: 9
    Options
    I have only 2 tattoo's and will be getting my third in about a month.... looking at getting it behind my ear! I think it's cool and super sexy all at the same time :happy:

I have the classic tramp stamp :P Still wanting my left arm sleeve (still designing it), one on the back of my neck, my wrist (alrdy designed) and a few other places!