Looking for vegan friends!

Options
Kat5688
Kat5688 Posts: 27 Member
Hi everybody!

My name's Kat and I'm 25 years old.

I've been around MFP for a while now, but I changed my vegetarian diet into a vegan diet about two months ago, and I find that my meals are pretty boring (or experiments that don't always turn out ok). That's why I'd love to meet more vegans here because their food diaries could inspire me.

See you!

Replies

• savgar32
    savgar32 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been vegan for almost a year and have had some pretty rewarding results... my downfall is that I will find the most fattening, processed junk and think it's healthy because it's vegan lol I need help too.
  • Kat5688
    Options
    I have the same problem! When I'm tired or moody I always tend to eat processed junk as well.
  • snowmoon13
    snowmoon13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am vegan and reteaching myself to cook my dairy is open or send a FR ... some of my efforts have been very good others lets just say not fit for human consumption... :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    There are vegan groups on MFP that might be able to help give you ideas :)
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I am half raw 1/2 traditional veganism.

Feel free to add me.
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I also went from vegetarian to vegan about 6 weeks ago. I try not to eat junk. Been doing pretty good with it. My diary is open to friends. ending a FR your way.
    Also, check out http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/45-happy-herbivores
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I went vegetarian 14 months ago and vegan 7 months ago (although I do eat honey from a local source that loves their bees and doesn't kill them). I have been struggling to log daily in the past couple of months but I am still active and have lost all of my weight with the help of MFP. Always nice to meet other vegs (:
  • Kat5688
    Options
    I also went from vegetarian to vegan about 6 weeks ago. I try not to eat junk. Been doing pretty good with it. My diary is open to friends. ending a FR your way.
    Also, check out http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/45-happy-herbivores

Oops, I was already a member of this group but I forgot. Thank you for the add!
  • Kat5688
    Options
    There are vegan groups on MFP that might be able to help give you ideas :)

You're right! :)
  • Kat5688
    Options
    Hey there! I went vegetarian 14 months ago and vegan 7 months ago (although I do eat honey from a local source that loves their bees and doesn't kill them). I have been struggling to log daily in the past couple of months but I am still active and have lost all of my weight with the help of MFP. Always nice to meet other vegs (:

Nice to meet you! I sometimes do make an exception for honey as well. Meat, dairy, eggs and other animal byproducts are the most important things for me to avoid.