I Need Some Friends To Keep Me On Track

Options
I'm not new to fitness, just new to calorie tracking. I need friends to help keep me on track!

Replies

• paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help anyone out who wants the support and wants to support me back, so anyone feel free to add me!!
  • deborahr59
    deborahr59 Posts: 11
    Options
    hi there just joined again. I need help as well. hope we can help each other.
  • deborahr59
    deborahr59 Posts: 11
    Options
    I think I could do with all the help I can get. if you don't mind.
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm not new here but have only just decided to make the changes I need to in my life, I have a lot of weight to lose (ideally half my current body weight) and would also appreciate any hints, advice and support from other members
    Thank you
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    For me, I'd hate to say that I am new to fitness and calorie tracking.... always said I hated exercise but now after 2 months, I'm actually enjoying it and looking forward to it at least 5 days a week.

My weight loss is slow butttt..... I didn't gain it overnight either, right?:bigsmile:

Feel free to anyone to add me if you are looking for an active member for support, motivation and fun.

We can beat this! Cheers:drinker:
  • Amykins2828
    Amykins2828 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just joined last night, and I could definitely use friends to help keep me on track too. Someone mentioned a diary portion on here somewhere, still trying to find that!
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Just click on the Food Tab.... it's a great thing to keep you accountable and on track! You can have it private, public or just for your friends only :smile:
  • wrests
    wrests Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't have all the answers, but I've been doing this for a while (recently hopped back on the wagon) so feel free to add me and maybe I can point you in the right direction :)
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    You can add me, as well!
  • smithnjones12
    smithnjones12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    time to take this seriously would love to loose at least four stone in weight and need all the help and support I can get.
    Reasons why I want to loose:
    feel better about myself
    better clothes
    live longer
    great chance of starting a family
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anybody can add me :smile:
  • ckoe
    ckoe Posts: 1
    Options
    just joined today, but have been working on losing weight for a couple months now. could use some support, feel free to add me!
  • dawnrene1
    dawnrene1 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi everyone, I think I'm an expert in theory and an utter failure in the practice of getting and staying fit. I think I have some good advice to give, and hopefully can gain some motivation and advice too from everyone.
    Add me as a friend and let's get through this..
  • 2Become_Fit
    2Become_Fit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not new to trying to lose weight but fairly new to MFP, feel free to add me :)
  • Dinosaur99
    Options
    I'm in serious need of some help too, so if anyone would like to add me I'd be massively great full, and add back! I've got alot too lose and a very stubborn mind set to get passed!! X