I Need Some Friends To Keep Me On Track

I'm not new to fitness, just new to calorie tracking. I need friends to help keep me on track!

Replies

• paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    I'd love to help anyone out who wants the support and wants to support me back, so anyone feel free to add me!!
  • deborahr59
    deborahr59 Posts: 11
    hi there just joined again. I need help as well. hope we can help each other.
  • deborahr59
    deborahr59 Posts: 11
    I think I could do with all the help I can get. if you don't mind.
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Hi I'm not new here but have only just decided to make the changes I need to in my life, I have a lot of weight to lose (ideally half my current body weight) and would also appreciate any hints, advice and support from other members
    Thank you
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    For me, I'd hate to say that I am new to fitness and calorie tracking.... always said I hated exercise but now after 2 months, I'm actually enjoying it and looking forward to it at least 5 days a week.

My weight loss is slow butttt..... I didn't gain it overnight either, right?:bigsmile:

Feel free to anyone to add me if you are looking for an active member for support, motivation and fun.

We can beat this! Cheers:drinker:
  • Amykins2828
    Amykins2828 Posts: 31 Member
    I just joined last night, and I could definitely use friends to help keep me on track too. Someone mentioned a diary portion on here somewhere, still trying to find that!
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Just click on the Food Tab.... it's a great thing to keep you accountable and on track! You can have it private, public or just for your friends only :smile:
  • wrests
    wrests Posts: 84 Member
    I don't have all the answers, but I've been doing this for a while (recently hopped back on the wagon) so feel free to add me and maybe I can point you in the right direction :)
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    You can add me, as well!
  • smithnjones12
    smithnjones12 Posts: 7 Member
    time to take this seriously would love to loose at least four stone in weight and need all the help and support I can get.
    Reasons why I want to loose:
    feel better about myself
    better clothes
    live longer
    great chance of starting a family
  • Feel free to add me, anybody can add me :smile:
  • ckoe
    ckoe Posts: 1
    just joined today, but have been working on losing weight for a couple months now. could use some support, feel free to add me!
  • dawnrene1
    dawnrene1 Posts: 18
    Hi everyone, I think I'm an expert in theory and an utter failure in the practice of getting and staying fit. I think I have some good advice to give, and hopefully can gain some motivation and advice too from everyone.
    Add me as a friend and let's get through this..
  • 2Become_Fit
    2Become_Fit Posts: 8 Member
    Not new to trying to lose weight but fairly new to MFP, feel free to add me :)
  • I'm in serious need of some help too, so if anyone would like to add me I'd be massively great full, and add back! I've got alot too lose and a very stubborn mind set to get passed!! X