Judging people by profile pics

Options

Replies

• PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh its all about judging...just look at my FL, nothing but sexy people...
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    The forums are the seedy underbelly of MFP. I look at the forums here as a source of entertainment because only about 1 out of every 1,000 topics are original or are even readble on a serious level. You could also look at MFP forums as a place filled with mythical creatures such as trolls, wizards, and well just straight up mentally unstable people. If you are looking for something serious...this ain't the place.

I like it here. :)

butter+melt+rhoda.jpg
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    The forums are the seedy underbelly of MFP. I look at the forums here as a source of entertainment because only about 1 out of every 1,000 topics are original or are even readble on a serious level. You could also look at MFP forums as a place filled with mythical creatures such as trolls, wizards, and well just straight up mentally unstable people. If you are looking for something serious...this ain't the place.

On the flip side...I love coming to the forums for a good laugh or I will pop up to the motivation section to read about someone killing it!

As far as people needing validation...you don't need to come online to see those kinds of people. They are all over in the real world. They just aren't as vocal about it. But people have been coming on forums and message boards for years to fill some sort of empty space. And your observation is the same one made by many other people for decades on the net.

Anyway...hoping you utilize MFP and create a positive FL to help support your journey. If you came here for the forums...well 10/10 would bang and good luck!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Um, I'm here to be ogled. This IS a dating site. Did you not get your welcome packet?

And as soon as you start caring less what others are doing and more about what you're doing, your life will be much better :flowerforyou:

How I feel now
    tumblr_mlwb4zQsMX1rqy3d2o2_250_zps26e18b31.gif
  • SoViLicious
    Options
    @Sovilicious... 9.... That pic is hot!!! Oops wrong thread...

9 would bang! have coffee and dance with!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I just don't participate in those threads. Unless sometimes if it is something that seems a little fun (like the one about type casting people in a film or tv show).
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Some of the folks on this site have truly amazed me by their original contents and the fact that they did it while keeping the language civilized enough to not get the threads yanked.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Um, I'm here to be ogled. This IS a dating site. Did you not get your welcome packet?

And as soon as you start caring less what others are doing and more about what you're doing, your life will be much better :flowerforyou:

How I feel now
    I don't feel like her... I really am a *kitten*, not just playing one on the interwebz.
  • SoViLicious
    Options

How I feel now
    I don't feel like her... I really am a *kitten*, not just playing one on the interwebz.

Can I get your digits?
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

How I feel now
    And rightly so! You are luscious!
  • SoViLicious
    Options
    @Sovilicious... 9.... That pic is hot!!! Oops wrong thread...

Im Tina... where you from? Do you lift heavy?
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    You could also look at MFP forums as a place filled with................just straight up mentally unstable people.

Am I that transparent????
    kgb.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options

How I feel now

Can I get your digits?
    I just prefer to send junk pics on kik. That way, my husband won't find out.
  • SoViLicious
    Options

How I feel now

Can I get your digits?

Junk me baby
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKKxXEfM_oKXIeYdzJpORCKnfEJoG48HKus_FoP3ejRUwX2ALlaw
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

How I feel now

Can I get your digits?

Junk me baby

I thought youd never ask
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options

How I feel now

Can I get your digits?

Junk me baby

I thought youd never ask
    It's always an open invitation with us.
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options

Some of the folks on this site have truly amazed me by their original contents and the fact that they did it while keeping the language civilized enough to not get the threads yanked.

I think 1 in 1,000 may be generous. When you get to part 66 of the same topic it tends to get a bit stale. And if I read another thread about eating back exercise calories vs not eating them back I may never see again (due to stabbing myself in the eyes with a rusty fork). When I see a thread about how someone burned 1,600 calories by fighting a bear or accomplished losing 100 pounds by eating Lucky Charms...well I may be a bit more positive about the numbers.
  • elkahallick
    Options

How I feel now

Can I get your digits?

Junk me baby

I thought youd never ask
  • elkahallick
    Options

How I feel now

Can I get your digits?

Junk me baby

I thought youd never ask

Made room in my inbox...