NSV victory

Options
rwhyte12
rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
I have lost 5 inches off my hips and 3 off of my waist. Can't wait for more. Robyn

Replies

• amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! 5 INCHES! Fantastic! And 3 off your waist? Way to go!! Keep doing what your doing to keep getting what your getting, right!! Way to go!
  • rwhyte12
    Options
    Thanks.
  • MorningWhispers
    Options
    Way to go! That's awesome!

I lose more in the hips than in the waist myself which can be frustrating since pants fit kind of funny - all baggy on the sides and snug in the waist.

5 inches in the hips is totally awesome!
  • rwhyte12
    Options
    Thanks. For a while, I had the measurements of a perfect rectangular person. I'm now 37, 38, 40.5. I totally agree with your clothing fitting weird.
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! 8 Inches in just your stomach and hips! Do you track your other measurements as well?
  • rwhyte12
    Options
    I also do under the boobs as a measurement. I found that's where the flab was as well. I was a 42 at first and now it is 37 and a half there as well. But I'm still a double D. No joke.

I've been going swimming every day in the lake from about the end of June and the measurements are coming along faster! I hope to lose more inches soon.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Thats awesome!! Keep up the great work!
  • rwhyte12
    Options
    Thanks. Your encouragement means a lot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!