*waves*

Options
Hey I'm Dani *waves*

I'm 31 and on my weight loss journey AGAIN. I feel totally focused and ready to get this done. I am committed to a lifestyle change and this isn't going to be a 'quick fix'. I have been working out regularly after injuring my back last December which left me unable to do any exercise other than walking, I am now feeling better than ever and ready to do this.

I have 25lbs to lose. I am starting Beachbody - FOCUS T25 on Monday with a team. Anyone else doing this workout? Love it, hate it?

I'd love motivation and support throughout my journey. I sure have lots of motivation and support to offer in return!

Look forward to chatting with you guys & gals!

Replies

• hkall23
    hkall23 Posts: 10
    Options
    It doesn't matter what exercise plan you're following Dani, as long as you find it fun and challenging. Don't be afraid to switch it up and try new things too, but as someone that's spent about half his life yo-yoing between weight ranges, the most important thing is diet. That's what ALWAYS kills me. Excercise is VERY important, but diet is all that x's 5 and that's why this site is SO great. You have a whole year before the wedding, so you have plenty of time to get to where ever you wanna be. You can do it!! :happy:
  • danibodani
    danibodani Posts: 41
    Options
    Thank you :smile: I'll sure need all the support I can get!

My diet is actually relatively good, it's more the portion size that needs some work. I have recently started drinking shakeology and I love it. Feeling great. My workouts have been fairly limited in what I could do since I was allowed to start exercising again which was about 3months ago. My back was just not happy with me. But just two weeks ago I ran a 10km mud run (toughmudder style) and loved it. I am learning to love running.

I am excited to take this journey with you all :flowerforyou:
  • Nexxxir
    Nexxxir Posts: 7
    Options
    I just looked at this challenge you want to do, and it looks like a fun! Actually I think I'll try it too ^.^ If you don't mind, i'll add you ;)
  • danibodani
    danibodani Posts: 41
    Options
    I just looked at this challenge you want to do, and it looks like a fun! Actually I think I'll try it too ^.^ If you don't mind, i'll add you ;)

Do it! That's awesome! :smile: