Has anyone else...

Options
blleadon
blleadon Posts: 187 Member
...done a dance in the dressing room as they tried on clothes?? I went to the Limited because I need new work clothes as the new school year is rapidly approaching. I had my eye on size 8 pants, but something told me to try on the size 6. Well not only did they fasten, but they fastened with no problems! I even tried in a size 4 just to see. (They were tight lol). Just thought I would share.
Eta: A year ago I was in a size 12... probably pushing a 14...

Replies

• xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Dancing? Lol I can't say I have. Congrats on fitting into a size 6. :D
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! How exciting! Well done!! Yet to do this victory dance yet but like hell i will! Might even tell the women in the next changer :laugh:
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    No, but I just got caught a few hours ago in JC Penney's dressing rooms taking a selfie in my boxer-briefs. What can you even do in a situation like that? So embarrassed.
  • rosemaryeallman
    rosemaryeallman Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fun thing to do! I will be very happy to fit back into my old jeans...
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    No, but I just got caught a few hours ago in JC Penney's dressing rooms taking a selfie in my boxer-briefs. What can you even do in a situation like that? So embarrassed.

Don't be embarrassed. Embrace it lol.
  • gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Maybe not danced, but certainly celebrated :) Yesterday tried on a swimsuit and I looked awesome!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yay victory dance! *wiggles bum* XD Something like that ~ haha
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have lol...did it when I got into size 12 jeans, not sure what that is is US sizing. Congratulations!
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    SO SO SO done that haha. I also do it in the bathroom after I weigh in if theres a loss lol
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I can't dance.. I just tear up when I go down a size. All that hard work payin off.. congrats to you. :happy:
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options

:laugh: :tongue: Sorry but that made my night.
  • Holli1230
    Holli1230 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did the opposite of dancing, I cried????!Fit into a six (granted its old navy and they run big), but the years were flowing!

I started at a tight 18 about 16 months ago.
  • Project9
    Project9 Posts: 135
    Options
    ...done a dance in the dressing room as they tried on clothes?? I went to the Limited because I need new work clothes as the new school year is rapidly approaching. I had my eye on size 8 pants, but something told me to try on the size 6. Well not only did they fasten, but they fastened with no problems! I even tried in a size 4 just to see. (They were tight lol). Just thought I would share.
    Eta: A year ago I was in a size 12... probably pushing a 14...

No, but hopefully one day. I've lost a few pounds, but no one has told my clothes this yet.
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I absolutely have. I've hooted and hollered and texted my friends pictures from the dressing room! haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!