Crossfit

Options
Hey everybody! So I'm starting crossfit in September with a coupon I got.
I've done it once before but couldn't afford the monthly fee associated with it, but I have an idea of what I'm walking into. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on training I should do from now until September when I start to make sure I'm in prime physical condition to be able to handle the intensity level... Any ideas?! Also I'm always looking for new friends for support!!!
Thanks,
Chrissy

Replies

• peachpearl1
    Options
    no advice here, just interested in what others have to offer....May I ask how you got into crossfit? Sounds fun once im more fit lol
  • SeeEmWOD
    SeeEmWOD Posts: 8
    Options
    I just went back after having a baby and the burpees and HIIT have killed me! You could do some cardio tabatas on your own. And push ups. My cardio would give out before my strength did and I think boosting that and working more in the anaerobic zone before you return would help a lot!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    circuit training style weight lifting where you do HIIT in between sets. ie 1 set of squats and run 200m then 1 set of deadlifts and 200m rowing

you can also do stuff like complexes and the spartacus workouts
  • Chrissymmartin
    Chrissymmartin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who does it, and between that and running she has an impeccable body! So I thought I'd give it a shot!
  • toholio
    toholio Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun once im more fit lol

Don't wait until you're fit. Start now to get fit.