what are you having for dinner tonight?

coco3382458
coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
I really need some ideas...TY

Replies

• sandytoshiko
    sandytoshiko Posts: 67 Member
    Turkey breast tenderloin (4oz), grilled tomatoes and spinach, romain salad = 220 calories.
  • Baked potato with butter and a side of steamed broccoli.(I think)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    grilled tilapia with steamed veggies
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Grilling chicken breast...
    Making a spring mix salad...
    Crumbling some feta for the salad...
    Cutting a tomato into wedges...
    Slicing an English cucumber...
    Opening a bottle of wine...
  • Naririn
    Naririn Posts: 24
    Trying a pineapple chicken with vegetables recipe I found here on the forums. It's currently cooking away in the crock pot. Will probably pair it with a bit of brown rice.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Jamaican jerk chicken on the grill, Coconut Quinoa and salad

Delightful !
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Barbecue pulled chicken sandwiches. My SO's family donated a tiny crock pot to us when we moved into our apartment and I'm finally getting to use it. I have a couple of bone-in chicken thighs in there with about a half-cup of honey bbq sauce and a little less than half a cup of Coke. Shredding the meat when they're done should yield enough for 4 little sandwiches on my homemade bread. Not totally sure what the side dish is gonna be, but it'll probably be a baked potato.
  • peggymdellinger
    peggymdellinger Posts: 151 Member
    Not sure tonight... but last nights dinner was fantastic. Wild caught sockeye salmon, small ear of corn, brown rice with herbs, and green beans fresh from my garden.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,546 Member
    Filet mignon and sautéed mushrooms
    Spinach salad
    Tomatoes with mozzarella and basil

Is it dinner time yet?!?!
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Taco salad with cooked hamburger meat seasoned with chili powder , cumin ,onion flakes and garlic! iceberg lettuce and shredded sharp cheddar cheese and then some Taco bell mild taco sauce!! YUM!!! :tongue:
  • JVCB
    JVCB Posts: 73 Member
    Eggplant Lasagna, with portabellos and spinach and other yummy stuff. :heart:

My husband's special request, otherwise I usually make it in the winter!
  • WDA4655
    WDA4655 Posts: 91 Member
    We're having grilled Tilopia on our George Forman Grill with brown rice, steamed broccoli & freshly cut melon.:happy:
  • making breakfast for dinner tonight. Egg white omelet with turkey sausage and sauteed mushrooms and fresh fruit. Yummy Yummy.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Roast herb-butter chicken, roast potatoes and gravy, and some carrots
  • I eat a high protein, low fat, and low carb diet. Tonight is low carb tacos....with meat, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce and low carb tortilla's. I usually have a roast, pork chops, chicken, or hamburger with a veggie or some fruit!

Janine Alfke
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Grilling burgers and having them on sandwich slim bread and probably zucchini and summer squash for a side dish. Maybe some broccoli.
  • cindy326
    cindy326 Posts: 70 Member
    Lemon pepper chicken breasts , steamed broccoli with sharp cheddar cheese and Mint chocolate chip icecream in Honor of National Icecream Day!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    A 14 oz. New York Strip steak and a side of cucumber-tomato salad with balsamic vinegar. All of my protein for the day right there (and half my calories) but so worth it. :)-
  • horses7777
    horses7777 Posts: 165
    Tonight is a low cal dinner (end of the weekend :ohwell: ). I am having jalapeno tuna salad (made with Greek yogurt) served in romaine leaves, and fresh papaya. Around 200 calories and still delicious. Good luck with whatever you decide to cook!
  • Kadje
    Kadje Posts: 50 Member
    Swiss Chard Gratin and a green salad.