Quesadillas! :D
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Baby back ribs and sauteed zucchini.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken thighs, scratch spaghetti (sauce anyway) and super yummy garlic toast.
  • lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    crabcakes on a heaping mound of garden harvested chard, sauteed lightly with garlic and olive oil. My tomatoes are no where close to harvest, but I have decent store bought ones to slice and sprinkle ever so lightly with salt, but otherwise raw, to add color to the platter.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I had some rotini pasta with marinara sauce topped with part-skim mozzarella cheese and red pepper flakes.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    A roast with potatoes, carrots and onions.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Lobster (I'm lucky to be married to a lobsterman) and grilled asparagus.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Ham steak,baked sweet potato,perfection salad,pickled fresh beets.About 400 calories.
  • Inyeni
    Inyeni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    pork tenderloin marinated in olive oil, soy sauce, Dijon mustard and garlic
    mashed potatoes
    broccoli
  • phurst00
    phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Whiting filet (4oz) + broccoli... maybe some grapes, cantelope, or a banana too.
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Grilled tuna steak in a honey and soy marinade with cous cous, salad and boiled new potatoes. Plus a spoon of low-fat mayo :)
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mozzarella and sundried tomato stuffed chicken breast, roasted sweet potatoes and lemon garlic green beans
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Ground beef slowcooker meatballs in a a habanero/pineapple sauce over rice. **kisses fingertips*
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I had a spinach wrap with grilled salmon, lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and feta cheese and some steamed baby carrots and garlic hummus on the side + my minute maid light lemonade with frozen strawberry ice cubes that i ate as dessert :)
  • barbara4599
    barbara4599 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Have pinto beans I did in the crockpot, so I'm doing a cornbread salad. Corn bread, pintos, diced tomoatoes, chopped green pepper, lettuce, and a splash of light ranch dressing.
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Grilled salmon, green beans, brown rice
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Blackened tilapia, eggplant (not sure what I'm doing with it yet), and some mixed fruit.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Processed stuff from boxes and bags - salmon burgers, baked beans, sugar snap peas.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    two eggs, scrambled with onion & peppers and 1/2 oz of tomato basil feta cheese, and 1 TBSP homemade cucumber sauce (cukes, lemon juice, garlic & light sour cream) on 1/2 100% wheat pita

I love this meal right now, and have it for breakfast or dinner several times a week.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    home made mushroom soup