September Exercise Challenge

Options
September2010Exercise.jpg

Some daily exercise challenges to motivate people who might need that extra push. We can make it a points challenge if anyone wants to log a point for every day that we do and see who can get the most points at the end of the month.

Replies

• lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i will join your exercise challenge iM allready doing alot but will try this sound like a lot of fun
  • Mjroxane
    Mjroxane Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i will join :) any way of sending the calender :)
  • ineedtodothis
    Options
    Well this might be a good start to exercise, not sure if I can do 5 mile walk but will walk as far as I can.
  • Kristin77
    Options
    I'll join too. It sounds like fun and will add some variety to my workouts.
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    i will join :) any way of sending the calender :)

I have it as a Word Document and as a JPG, but could only figure out how to post it as a JPG. On other forums where I've done these challenges before, I just post the JPG for people to save to their computer and print out. If you can't do that, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you the Word Document.
  • lizzys
    Options
    well it the frist of sept and did my hour of cardio did a frim tape and and a abs of steel cardio tape i'm going to love this challenge :laugh: i know i am
  • lizzys
    Options
    i did my 50 squats just now if any thing :love: gets me in shape it going to be this sept challenge its great so far
  • TrainingWithTonya
    Options
    Got my hour of cardio in on the first, but skipped the squats for the second. Just too busy on Tuesday and Thursday with school, so I don't know if I'll be able to get those days in as planned or not.
  • MsKris1031
    Options
    I missed the first two days, but did 50 jumping jacks today.
  • lizzys
    Options
    did my jumping jacks that was hard:angry::huh: tomorrow will be easy.
  • lizzys
    Options
    Got my hour of cardio in on the first, but skipped the squats for the second. Just too busy on Tuesday and Thursday with school, so I don't know if I'll be able to get those days in as planned or not.
    :laugh: your a certified personal trainer. are you changing profesion:noway:
  • TrainingWithTonya
    Options
    :laugh: your a certified personal trainer. are you changing profesion:noway:

No, just expanding my knowledge. I've done everything I can with just certifications. I'm going back to school for my Bachelors in Exercise Physiology with a minor in Nutrition. I plan to go on for my Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Those will allow me to do more with professional athletes and people with injuries/chronic illnesses then what I can do with just certifications.
  • lizzys
    Options
    that is awesome:smile: did my 50 bent overs like that one of course i"m only useing 3 pound weight:noway:
  • lizzys
    Options
    did my hour yoga and my 50 deadlifts:noway: we will see results if i stick to my diet:huh:
  • TrainingWithTonya
    Options
    Have had a busy weekend so I skipped these on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but I got my deadlifts in today!

FYI: for anyone who is unfamiliar with Crazy 8's for Wednesday, here is a description:

Start standing. Walk your feet out for and 8 count of half steps so that you end up in a wide stance. Bounce down to a forward fold on an 8 count, until your hands touch the ground. Walk out on your hands for an 8 count until you are in a plank position. Do 8 push-ups. Walk your hands back in for an 8 count ending in a forward fold. Bounce back up to standing on an 8 count. Walk your feet back in on an 8 count.
  • lizzys
    Options
    did my :love: dance work out. i"m glad you explain that crazy eight workout. that going to be hard:noway:but i will do my best::sad: i will do it untill i do it right :huh: that yoga going to pay off ater all. i hope
  • colleen_mairead
    colleen_mairead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i'll try it! i'm having a hard time finding a form of exercise i actually enjoyyy.
  • MsKris1031
    Options
    I did the dance workout :)
  • TrainingWithTonya
    Options
    I had to skip my dance workout because I was having an asthma day and didn't want to make it worse. Too bad, cause I was looking forward to Hip Hop Abs with Shaun T. ;) Anyway, for the Crazy 8's today, I've already done 5. I'm going to break them down to small groups at a time because I'm running all over the place and it would take me forever to do 400 pushups with all the other. LOL But I'm certainly going to push myself to see how close I can get to the 50 crazy 8's. ;D
  • lizzys
    Options
    :smile: that going to take me longer than i thought:huh: to do like by the time i"m 120 pounds or lets just say a year:grumble: that why theri crazy eight because you should not even try to do tham when your obess:laugh: